• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

Whoever is mafia I hate you. This is worse then being the fat kid at camp who gets picked last and both teams hate him because of how awful he is. I've literally been a claimed civ special for many rounds and still don't get night hit

I think I'm gonna go with someone other then Gouda. Because I like him the best sonid rather he win if he's mafia

Whoever is mafia I hate you. This is worse then being the fat kid at camp who gets picked last and both teams hate him because of how awful he is. I've literally been a claimed civ special for many rounds and still don't get night hit

The question you should be asking is who is being trolled here? Do you think it's more likely that I'm fucking with you? Or that RSF and gooner are fucking with me, using you and blue

I think I'm gonna go with someone other then Gouda. Because I like him the best sonid rather he win if he's mafia

Nice.

maxresdefault.jpg

imagine questioning why you're still alive and then pinpointing the exact reason in seconds but being too unaware to realize it

[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]manning[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]

THIS ROUND IS ENDING AT 1:00 SINCE NOBODY IS POSTING

Last edited:
I'm down for speed rounds

Jhawk step one of not voting for me this round is voting for someone other than me this round

Preferably RSF but I'll go either way

juice is just gonna fucking hammer me at the deadline though

this is dumb

[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]juice[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]rsf[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gouda[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]manning[/FONT]

rsf was jumping and grabbing almost every post at end of day 1.

His first few posts were very much "hi I'm here look at me posting" but I chocked it up to being rusty

[FONT=&]jman[/FONT][FONT=&]4[/FONT][FONT=&]rsf[/FONT][FONT=&]juice[/FONT][FONT=&]jhawk[/FONT][FONT=&]mako[/FONT]
[FONT=&]juice[/FONT][FONT=&]2[/FONT][FONT=&]jman[/FONT][FONT=&]gouda[/FONT]

[FONT=&]gouda[/FONT][FONT=&]1[/FONT][FONT=&]blue[/FONT]

im basing this off yesterdays vote count by the way

honestly if im wrong this is going to be around the 5th straight game where i lost it for the civs

His first few posts were very much "hi I'm here look at me posting" but I chocked it up to being rusty

wot

you mean the sunday night banterfest?

how are you of all people the one to whine about that lol

Back