• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

honestly if im wrong this is going to be around the 5th straight game where i lost it for the civs

For you to be wrong here you'd have to think that I would single you out as the person to troll.

im basing this off yesterdays vote count by the way

homie, come on

i laid this out at the start of the day

gouda's only path to victory here was bussing juice. i haven't had a single vote on me *literally* all game, so he needed to buy a round to play for endgame, and didn't think juice was making it to endgame regardless

civs get shit wrong. if you've never been on a maf with gouda where he's bussed TMs, i don't know what to tell you

can we go for juice first since this is ending sooner?

think about how a gouda+juice team would have to win this game going into D5

LITERALLY the only path was bussing a teammate, because of the clears and the lack of heat on me

how do you guys not see this

can we go for juice first since this is ending sooner?

We can, but I'd really prefer to get RSF out of the way. He's gonna flail and cry tomorrow about how it isn't fair like he is now, it's annoying

mako and jman both civs had juice so im going to go with their reads. Would be super awesome to have blue in here with me though especially since he can still talk to bym who is pretty good at analysis

mako and jman both civs had juice so im going to go with their reads. Would be super awesome to have blue in here with me though especially since he can still talk to bym who is pretty good at analysis

Don't forget toogs

We can, but I'd really prefer to get RSF out of the way. He's gonna flail and cry tomorrow about how it isn't fair like he is now, it's annoying

today i learned that explaining logical paths to victory = flailing and crying

They're probably going to kill you tonight jhawk

Sweet dreams

Back