• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Knights Errant Mafia Game - Day 6 Ends at 1:30 EST

you guys both think each other is mafia but are both voting for juice makes sense.

er, think this through

he has to bus juice here because there's no traction on me, so he has to take his chances on a 1v1 in endgame

the same isn't really true for me-- as I know they're both maf with you and blue clear, order doesn't matter as far as I'm concerned

I'm more than happy to switch to gouda if necessary tho

he has to bus juice here because there's no traction on me, so he has to take his chances on a 1v1 in endgame

I'd also argue that this was always his play? Explains his juice vote (and his willingness to switch in OT) yesterday

as separation plays go, defs up gouda's alley

lol -- you've been on me the whole game about "tone" with zero backing evidence

you pushed GM the day she went down

you sat on me day 2 while ryala was getting pushed up til the two cop claims

I can't find a helpful vote you've made all game

Sure buddy

Had you day 1, feels bad doesn't it

Such a deac thing to not understand that you can find mafia based on tone

I really hope for y'all's sake that exchange ain't manufactured because woooooof

Changed my mind, I'd rather get rid of RSF today so I don't have to do this again tomorrow

***rsf**

I really hope for y'all's sake that exchange ain't manufactured because woooooof

@jhawk this is what's called a dickstep. If rsf was civ (or thinking as maf) he'd know that anything between juice and I would be manufactured

None of this probably matters because jhawk would rather vote me out than risk losing to me in endgame

@jhawk this is what's called a dickstep. If rsf was civ (or thinking as maf) he'd know that anything between juice and I would be manufactured

lol

it's possible for teammates to have interactions that aren't manufactured

but good try i guess?

None of this probably matters because PLAYER THAT NEEDS TO GET VOTE OFF OF ME would rather vote me out than risk losing to me in endgame

here is how to make a cookie cutter maf gouda endgame post though

he has made *LITERALLY* this *EXACT* post before

all i got to my name is pushing for ryala and 03 in the tie day 2

which is more than pretty much any of you guys here

my point was more that looking for "helpful votes" is generally a fucking maf play for cred

going through votes with the benefit of hindsight is typically a lost cause for civs

agreed, which is why I'm voting for him instead of you first

Back