• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was mind-bendingly hot in New Girl.

i love how many times they are like "how have i never heard this song in my life"

so pure and joyous

Went down the rabbit hole Sunday morning. Pure joy really sums it up. Watch fast car by tracey Chapman. So earnest when he pauses the song to echo "you got nothing to prove."
Hurt, Jolene, they went nuts during Hey Joe re: JH's guitar tricks.

Got my Ring Fit Adventure on the way. Your boy's about to get CUT

I don't know how it has taken me 39 years to realize how problematic the lyrics to Joe Tex's "I Gotcha" are. Jesus.

Got the Teeter $7.99 large unlimited topping Monday pizza special last night. Man, what a dough/grease bomb. Thing weighed like 3-4 pounds. Had 2.5 leftover pieces for lunch and need toilet soon.

Man I’m feeling like absolute shit this week. Just can’t imagine another year of this shit. Sorry to be a buzzkill :(

Are we past the gag where they gratuitously show men's cocks in comedies ? I was watching Hall Pass the other night and forgot about the gag in the men's whirlpool where Owen Wilson passes out and he's saved by two naked guys - a black dude with a huge cock right in his face and an Irish guy with a micropenis. The movie Walk Hard also comes to mind.

Paul Hogan emasculated by seeing a big knife on screen? Is this full circle?

I mean, I don't want to see any unexpected female genitalia on screen either. I like those big boobs and lady butts and I don't care if they show an unexpected man butt, but leave the front stuff off my cable TV package.

Are we past the gag where they gratuitously show men's cocks in comedies ? I was watching Hall Pass the other night and forgot about the gag in the men's whirlpool where Owen Wilson passes out and he's saved by two naked guys - a black dude with a huge cock right in his face and an Irish guy with a micropenis. The movie Walk Hard also comes to mind.

Perfectly acceptable to show a healthy dong. Lots of movies could have been way better by dropping some meaty junk on screen - Forest Gump, Lord of the Rings, the Dark Knight, the entirety of the marvel franchise, V for Vendetta, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back