• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

is an "extreme weather and natural disasters" thread a pit thread or a tunnels thread? Im thinking tunnels because of the climate change aspect

There’s a snow thread and hurricane thread on the Pit if I remember correctly.

If you're worried your kids aren't getting good exercise, sure. I mean if you've got a family, someone's going to enjoy it. I saw a few reviews of it before I got it, it definitely gets your heart rate going if you aren't in the best of shape even without amp'ing up the difficulty. And like my previous attempts of working out I'd just like ride the bike or something doing the same motion over and over again. This makes a point of hitting everything, and is kinda fun.

It's basically like old school final fantasy, where you jog for 20 seconds (with some arm resistance movements added in to jump over things and stuff) until you meet an enemy. Then when you meet the enemy, your squats are what give it hit points until you get enough reps to get them down to zero.

Thanks... That was helpful.

Not really worried about whether or not my kids are active, but my wife is not a huge fan of them sitting down for an hour or two to play video games (or watch TV). I love video games, so I enjoy playing them w/ my kids... So something that is a more "active" solution to that would be great. My 6yo daughter is really big into this learning game on her computer that plays like an RPG with the turn-based battles... So when I saw that in the reviews for this game, I thought she'd enjoy it.

For me, I'd just be interested in another cardio-type option that doesn't involve me going outside in the 95 degree heat.

Wow just found out today that John Kane of Kane Realty is a Wake Forest grad. His bio says he was on the NCAA championship golf team so guitardeac is probably boys with him.

Favorite brand/type of potato chips? Regular, wavy/ridges, kettle? Flavors?

I gotta go with the Maui Style Maui Onion kettle chips or Kettle brand Backyard BBQ. In general kettle chips are better than regular/ridged chips and good flavors are better than plain.

#eatlesspantsfitfatty

Wow just found out today that John Kane of Kane Realty is a Wake Forest grad. His bio says he was on the NCAA championship golf team so guitardeac is probably boys with him.

yeah, he's a Deac

went to high school with his son, who was a pretty decent point guard for the hoops team and best friends with Shav back then

think he's a youth minister now

I gotta go with the Maui Style Maui Onion kettle chips or Kettle brand Backyard BBQ. In general kettle chips are better than regular/ridged chips and good flavors are better than plain.

#eatlesspantsfitfatty

Zapps dill or voodoo.

There's also a new deli here that has Carolina Chips or something and all their flavors are p good.

#eatlesspantsfitfatty

King of chips is jalapeno flavor.

Oh yeah. Carolina Kettle is legit. And Zapps Voodoo and Cajun Crawtators are elite. I just really love kettle chips. They're by far my biggest junk food vice.

Cape Cod sweet and spicy jalapeño is probably my favorite. Cajun crawtators are really good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back