• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanut butter for me. I don't ever really eat peanut butter unless it's with chocolate.

I don't eat peanut butter. Will make an exception for anything from the good people at Reese's, though... If you consider that peanut butter.

i like pizza better, but i eat peanut butter every single day

This is kinda what I'm struggling with. PB is great for a quick snack. If I'm just a little hungry but don't want something big or heavy, some ritz with pb or sometimes just a spoon of pb does the trick. And I've always got it lying around. Pizza is maybe a once a month kind of thing, if that.

Just got finished watching a high school coaching roundtable Zoom with Forbes. I know I don't have to sell him to anyone, but that dude could get me to run through a wall. The difference in personality and presentation between him and DFL can't be overstated. Manning honestly gave the worst clinics of any college coach I've witnessed, but Forbes has some goddamn crazy vitality. We're gonna be really, really good in a couple of years.

And I know that this isn't the sports board. But, for real, fuck the sports board.

Last edited:
Just got finished watching a high school coachs' roundtable Zoom with Forbes. I know I don't have to sell him to anyone, but that dude could get me to run through a wall. The difference in personality and presentation between him and DFL can't be overstated. Manning honestly gave the worst clinics of any college coach I've witnessed, but Forbes has some goddamn crazy vitality. We're gonna be really, really good in a couple of years.

And I know that this isn't the sports board. But, for real, fuck the sports board.

Fuckin' rad.

Just got finished watching a high school coachs' roundtable Zoom with Forbes. I know I don't have to sell him to anyone, but that dude could get me to run through a wall. The difference in personality and presentation between him and DFL can't be overstated. Manning honestly gave the worst clinics of any college coach I've witnessed, but Forbes has some goddamn crazy vitality. We're gonna be really, really good in a couple of years.

Bro needs to get some 'croots. But I'm jacked after reading this.

I saw online that Wake has an anonymous tip line to report Covid-19 violations on or off campus, im sure that won't be abused in anyway what so ever.

I like PB more, but I eat Pizza way more often

dammit, now I want a milkshake (watermelon since the time's right, otherwise PB+strawberry+M&M or PB+oreo) and some cajun fries.

Any info on what Portland is like right now as a resident?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back