• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Cooking > Eating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you have multiple accounts (other than forgetting your password I guess)?

Also, some of us were assigned alternate user names when Say Hey ruled the boards in a time of joy and mirth.

parody posters - remember when we banned Moonz from them and the boards improved immeasurably immediately?

10 minutes in this ring fit adventure. There are some muscles I haven't used in quite some time.

10 minutes in this ring fit adventure. There are some muscles I haven't used in quite some time.

Would be interested in an honest and sincere take on this after you've used it for a few days.

Would it be good for kids?
If you amp up the difficulty, do you keep your heart rate up pretty high?
I don't suspect you'd build any muscle with it, but I am curious about it as a substitute for running / cycling / rowing.

biff/paul/dke/heavypetter/etc.

i'm going to practice my short game today -- any tips?

Head down and keep your wrists straight. 60% of the time it works every time.

I think we are getting a power rack for our garage. No end in sight in GA and I need an outlet.

Would be interested in an honest and sincere take on this after you've used it for a few days.

Would it be good for kids?
If you amp up the difficulty, do you keep your heart rate up pretty high?
I don't suspect you'd build any muscle with it, but I am curious about it as a substitute for running / cycling / rowing.

If you're worried your kids aren't getting good exercise, sure. I mean if you've got a family, someone's going to enjoy it. I saw a few reviews of it before I got it, it definitely gets your heart rate going if you aren't in the best of shape even without amp'ing up the difficulty. And like my previous attempts of working out I'd just like ride the bike or something doing the same motion over and over again. This makes a point of hitting everything, and is kinda fun.

It's basically like old school final fantasy, where you jog for 20 seconds (with some arm resistance movements added in to jump over things and stuff) until you meet an enemy. Then when you meet the enemy, your squats are what give it hit points until you get enough reps to get them down to zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back