• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Where is ChrisL to tell us this is actually the loony left’s fault?

Ahem

but it's called Operation Guardian of the Walls so that's gotta be a defensive bombing

so i was just reading about how the Trump gaggle of followers in the WH knew the voting machine claims were "baseless". it seems like the lawsuits against the lawyers is going to be won by Dominion. the memo is from the Trump campaign, so those lawyers knew it was BS and continued to defame the companies.

someone is gonna get paid!

you would also think that the lawyers should also lose their licenses.

The Tunnels (especially milhouse Goebbels and Townie Himmler) pump fists with glee

If Israel doesn't want to be criticized they can just give their $4BN a year back to the US, we'll stop selling or giving them arms, and they can stop scrutinizing our Congressional candidates and university curricula. Unless they're willing to do that, I think they can handle a little message board critique about their genocides every now and again.

The Tunnels (especially milhouse Goebbels and Townie Himmler) pump fists with glee

For the record these are pretty shitty nicknames to attach to someone. They've got thick skin and don't need my support but pretty sure we had a long time poster earn a banishment for something similar. Anyway, it's unsurprising coming from you. Good people on both sides and all that.

For the record these are pretty shitty nicknames to attach to someone. They've got thick skin and don't need my support but pretty sure we had a long time poster earn a banishment for something similar. Anyway, it's unsurprising coming from you. Good people on both sides and all that.

Shitty, but, very very clever.

Back