• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Probably not a lot of fun sitting next to the stage with an iPhone on your forehead trying to get Candy or Lexus to come over.

Or even just a sticker.

Just learned what "Let's go Brandon" means

The right is getting better at comedy...

wife's college had to dip into the endowment so, definitely not untouchable

maybe for Harvard

Alec Baldwin just shot someone to death in broad daylight and is about to get away with it.

Turns out his Trump impression isn't that bad after all.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

It’s ridiculous that Harvard gets federal grant funding and charges a 69% indirect rate. That means 69% of most spending on the grant goes directly to the university.

(Yes, it’s also “nice” but it’s beyond the point)

I’d like to see Congress pass laws saying that federal agencies will only fund indirect up to a certain rate and not over. It’s ridiculous and the colleges aren’t going to stop it themselves.

Political Chat Thread - All Topics & Rants Welcome

Pretty solid dark humor in my opinion. Could see Che doing that joke on Weekend Update.

It’s ridiculous that Harvard gets federal grant funding and charges a 69% indirect rate. That means 69% of most spending on the grant goes directly to the university.

(Yes, it’s also “nice” but it’s beyond the point)

I’d like to see Congress pass laws saying that federal agencies will only fund indirect up to a certain rate and not over. It’s ridiculous and the colleges aren’t going to stop it themselves.

Those are "federal negotiated rates." Some how Harvard got the Government to agree to pay 69% indirects. Most schools are a little above 50% these days.

Back