• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Not liking the momentum recently for Biden. Guessing that's why he's started making so many more speeches/being much more visible. Even though I pretty desperately want him to win, I have to admit the memes making fun of his speaking gaffe this week are pretty funny. Dude sounds like a mix of a senile old man/glitched computer simulation.

Not liking the momentum recently for Biden. Guessing that's why he's started making so many more speeches/being much more visible. Even though I pretty desperately want him to win, I have to admit the memes making fun of his speaking gaffe this week are pretty funny. Dude sounds like a mix of a senile old man/glitched computer simulation.

are you talking about the doctored video about not being safe in Joe Biden's America?

Watching Joe Biden campaign against Trump is like watching Jim Grobe try to hang onto a lead in the 4th quarter

It’s weird to see people criticize Biden for sticking with his primary platform as some sort of appeasement strategy. Feel free to criticize his policies but don’t act like he’s running or something different than he won the primary with.

Not criticizing Biden for his platform criticizing him for his rhetoric, because he's letting Trump and reactionary conservatives dictate the boundaries of his ideology and Biden is completely going along with it, just as many of us, including myself, predicted he would. He's on his backfoot defending himself to shithead Republicans by dismissing and belittling progressive beliefs. Everything you've ever said about Bernie not earning or deserving the black vote is 100% true about Biden and progressives, yet you take every single fucking opportunity to dismiss it because its not important to *you*

Last edited:
For someone who claims to be so reasonable and resigned to Biden's compromising, you're sure disagreeable as fuck whenever I point it out.

Not hard hitting politics by any means and I don't have a link from a reputable source, but Twitter is abuzz that Jay Cutler and Tomi Lahren are a thing. I hope they procreate and give the world the stupidest children ever.

mdmh continues to joust at windmills.

Just wanted to provide an update on this - boneless wings guy is a rightwing dipshit; and it absolutely tracks that both of you find “caring about stuff” humorous, like 10th graders.

Regardless of his politics, that dude is totally correct about boneless wings.

Kory, what is that tweet about?

best part was, "call them something else... saucey nuggs or trash."

In his honor, I propose we call spineless conservatives "boneless right wingers" instead.

Back