• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Gameday on 9/12

Where will Gameday be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The stage is up at the stadium. A large new Wake banner on Bridger where the grandstand was....which looks cheesey.

Hope Deacon Hill isn't covered by a large tarp:rolleyes:

EhkkFubWsAIJ1RE

The stage is up at the stadium. A large new Wake banner on Bridger where the grandstand was....which looks cheesey.

Hope Deacon Hill isn't covered by a large tarp:rolleyes:

I wonder how much they paid for that god awful ugly Christmas sweater border design that they are sticking on everything.

I'd love for Forbes to make an appearance in some way just to get some more Wake bball visibility (and let the world know we finally have a competent coach after the Decade of Unwiped Ass).

I don't know about Forbes getting on air but with CP3 being the guest picker, I'd hope that WF would have at least asked Chris to talk up Wake & Wake BBall some.

The spot during Sportscenter today eased my fear that Gameday will be all Clemson and "woe is college football" talk. Good shots of the stadium looking gorgeous and behind the chapel. Clawson, Masterson, Smenda, and a few others included in quotes about adjusting to COVID.

I'm still scared though.

I did not watch last week but how or did they acknowledge the Wisconsin flag? Apparently it has been in the fan background of everything GameDay since the program started.

I did not watch last week but how or did they acknowledge the Wisconsin flag? Apparently it has been in the fan background of everything GameDay since the program started.

There was no Gameday last week I believe.

They’ll find a way to work it in. ESPN loves fart sniffing about their own supposed mythology.

If the Game Day stage is on the field, when will they take it down and how long will it take. Both teams will obviously be doing warms ups sometime in the afternoon.

If the Game Day stage is on the field, when will they take it down and how long will it take. Both teams will obviously be doing warms ups sometime in the afternoon.

I heard it is supposed to be completely down by about 7:20 this evening.

If that fucking clip of Mack Brown dancing like a special needs kid is going to be in the Game Day intro all season I will have to adjust my viewing schedule accordingly.

Can’t wait for the flyover. Wonder what kind of planes(s) it will be today?

Looking at the schedule for the rest of the broadcast I’m really not sure if they’re going to talk about us at all.

Back