• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Gameday on 9/12

Where will Gameday be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let’s shock the,,,,,WORLD

Boogie, Smenda, Greer will make Clemson earn it.

Pandemic Game Day. Go figure....:dumb:

....but we'll take it. GO DEACS!

There’s honestly way too much going on here graphic design wise.

6d40cf1068befec85aff322845c71004.jpg

Weird choice of Gameday crew pic as well.

If you don't laugh at the circumstances in which the Deacs get their first Gameday appearance, you may not have a sense of humor.

That said, this may be the largest audience to ever watch a Deacon football game and most viewers will be pulling for a Deacon victory. If there ever was a time for an epic upset, this will be the time.

I’m predicting an upset of Clemson followed by the cancellation of the rest of the college football season a few days later.

That seems like the most Wake Foresty scenario.

I’m predicting an upset of Clemson followed by the cancellation of the rest of the college football season a few days later.

I’ll take that outcome right now. Greatest season in WF history.

Yes please

That would be a more justifiable of a national championship banner than half the garbage hanging in the Dean Dome

If that happens, ATS should receive green letter status. No discussion required.

We would have to be number one

Sign: "Dabo won't wear a mask"
Sign: "Lawrence's Hair Spreads COVID"

these don't feel great but let's get some more going.

Is it too late to get a Deaclone?

The Raleigh N&O had two full-page ads about Gameday in yesterday's edition; one in the A section and the other in Sports. Basically showed stats since 2017 that say we are the best team/program in North Carolina.

Nice!

Good to get some coverage from down the road.

Back