• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Election Month Thread: COUP falls short, nothing to see here

It’s Hannity and political theater. They’ll be focused on GA and blaming the pandemic economy on Biden by Monday.

The people that actually control this country (and who fund campaigns) depend on stability. Cruz, Graham and whoever can hem and haw all they want but nothing is happening.

I hope you’re right but the rhetoric on fox right now scares me.

Nah they're just licking the boot while he's still in the game. Donald Trump has zero chance to win this thing once PA is called and he's down 40-50K votes. Getting behind some sort of judicial coup would be career suicide. Cruz and Graham will lay low once this thing is officially over.

Agreed. They're just laying the groundwork for their inevitable run (again) for the GOP presidential nomination in 2024. Doesn't hurt to put in a few fiery words about a "stolen election" and how Dear Leader has been cheated. I don't think that either of them has a chance, but no doubt they'll run anyway.

If there was fraud in Georgia, Brian Kemp would be going absolutely nuts. He knows he’s about to have 2 runoffs, so he can’t raise bullshit claims.

Need to send those corrupt Detroit vote counters to Alaska and sort out the Senate seat.

The Democratic Senate candidate in Alaska tweeted just a few hours ago that he thinks he's going to win once all of the votes are finally in, which will probably take another week or two. I believe that James Carville also said yesterday that he doesn't think that race is over.

MSNBC reported that at this rate Biden will surpass Trump in PA between 4-5 am

My mom just sent this to me.

e5c0f3c5c19878e15bcc50c05138ba5d.jpg

The Democratic Senate candidate in Alaska tweeted just a few hours ago that he thinks he's going to win once all of the votes are finally in, which will probably take another week or two. I believe that James Carville also said yesterday that he doesn't think that race is over.

It's mathematically possible, but a tall hill to climb. The dude killed a bear in self-defense so I don't expect him to quit at this juncture.

I hope you’re right but the rhetoric on fox right now scares me.

Trump will lose the popular vote by over 5M votes, the electoral vote by at least three states, and the military leadership does not like what Trump has done to its reputation one bit.

Additionally the conservative court apparatus realizes that it’s set up for the next decade thanks to the fuckery of the last couple of years, and the last thing they want to do is to give Biden an excuse to pack the courts. Which he will most certainty have if they get involved in an attempted coup.

Trump will whine and moan, and possibly never even concede, but this isn’t 2000. It’s over.

Sullivan is overperforming Trump and up 31 points with 56 percent of the vote counted.

I think PA will have the vote total keep rising quite substantially after its call and there doesn’t look like much is left and we will be like where the hell were these votes coming from, basically see Michigan.

This race is over. Biden could clear 300 electoral votes. Pennsylvania is done, which ends this.

So I would have probably preferred a bloodbath election night but something about Trump being on the operating table, awake, watching himself slowly bleed out is quite enjoyable. Fuck him always and forever.

Back