• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Pefok joining my Union over in Berlin on a permanent transfer

fun to have a USMNT player to follow, but sad that Taiwo was sold to Nottingham

Ohhh, I started watching but got distracted. No World Cup or Olympics for Mexico then.

45 mins of champagne football against Honduras in San Pedro Sula, up 3-0 at halftime with a mostly U20 B team.

The future is bright y’all.

Walking into an away CONCACAF match and just dragging an inferior opponent? That’s new

Tyler Adams to Leeds - I'm alright with that. He'll certainly be in shape.

Watched the 1st half of the game against Haiti last night. On the positive side, Morgan had 2 nice 1st half goals, and I had been down on her continuing to be playing this much and had wanted to see Rodman get some pt. On the negative side, Sauerbrun and Cook really struggled with 1 of Haiti's strikers, Dumornay, who was seriously good on the counter attack. Murphy made a nice save on a 1 on 1, 1 shot had Murphy beat but was a foot wide, and Haiti hit the post on a PK. In addition to our center backs, I'm not sold that Sullivan is an adequate replacement for Ertz at defensive middie.

What in the hell?

Sierra Leone FA probes ‘impractical’ scorelines of 95-0 and 91-1

The Sierra Leone Football Association (SLFA) has launched an investigation into two first division matches that finished with scorelines of 91-1 and 95-0.

The West African country’s football governing body confirmed it was investigating officials and players who were involved in two Eastern Regional Super 10 League fixtures that saw Gulf FC beat Koquima Lebanon 91-1 and Lumbenbu United beaten 95-0 by Kahula Rangers.

The SLFA said the results were “impractical” and promised “zero tolerance” of any “match manipulation”.

Doesn't matter. I got paid on my Over 91.5 goals bet in both matches.

i-am-rich.gif

De la Torre is off to Celta Vigo. Big jump for him going into a midtable La Liga side. Might be tough to get minutes heading into the World Cup.

looks like Chris Richards to Crystal Palace

Interesting move. If he can establish himself as first choice for Palace, you have to think he starts next to Zimmerman in Qatar.

A lot of roster spots and starting spots are going to turn on whether guys are playing first team football the next few months. Unless Turner somehow beats out Ramsdale, you have to think that Steffen's move to Middlesbrough will put him in position to start. Horvath's move to Luton could help him as well.

this touch, turn and finish is sexy af. hell of a goal

Last edited:
Yeah, this England team is fun to watch - created a ton of scoring chances today. And the Swedes haven't looked as good in this tournament as they have in years past, especially defending and net minding. This is probably the strongest the English women have looked the last 2 decades. Looks like our main competition next year will be England, Germany and France, and our center backs could be ripped apart by any of the 3. We need a healthy Dahlkemper back, and I'd consider putting Johnson-Ertz in the back if she comes back from having her baby. Also think Sanchez should be starting ahead of Horan and would like to see Rodman getting more minutes than Morgan, but that's the old US seniority system.

I also believe Ian Darke was enjoying himself a bit today.

Back