• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

Loeffler gives a fairly gracious concession today as well as changing her vote on objection last night...amazing that when you don't have to suck up to Trump anymore, you can actually act like a human being.

To be fair, doesn’t matter got paid. She made plenty of cash off her time in office.

Loeffler gives a fairly gracious concession today as well as changing her vote on objection last night...amazing that when you don't have to suck up to Trump anymore, you can actually act like a human being.

It will be interesting to see if she gives up the Atlanta Dream WNBA franchise. The team actively campaigned for Warnock.

To be fair, doesn’t matter got paid. She made plenty of cash off her time in office.

She ran a terrible campaign filled with false accusations about Warnock, and sucked up not only to Trump but to nutcase right-wingers like the Qanon Marjorie Greene character. I saw her withdrawal of her objections to the presidential election results, and kudos to her for actually conceding and not claiming that her election was stolen or trying to tie it up with recounts and lawsuits, I guess. But she was still a terrible Senator who needed to go. Like so many other Republicans, her last-minute (last-second, really) contrition is too little, too late.

Cool. PA Lt Gov Fetterman is apparently running for Toomey's senate seat per Politico. Dude is like 6'9" and looks like an Eastern European prison guard but seems like a very decent guy.

Cool. PA Lt Gov Fetterman is apparently running for Toomey's senate seat per Politico. Dude is like 6'9" and looks like an Eastern European prison guard but seems like a very decent guy.

The Sheetz gift card bounty line from him was fantastic.

He seems to be a bright guy. Hell, he got a 60 Minutes segment as mayor of a podunk town in Western PA.

I love Fetterman, great Twitter follow. Could see him running for president one day. He's a progressive who can tap into the good parts of populism.

So do the Pennsylvanians here think he's a formidable nominee?

I love Fetterman, great Twitter follow. Could see him running for president one day. He's a progressive who can tap into the good parts of populism.

Funny thing is - I could see a ton of Trump supporters being a big fan, just because of his look. Not the evangelical types, but the ones that love Trump just because he talks shit.

Anyone who can make it through four years at Albright is tough. It's in a depressing city.

If it hadn't been so depressing and it hadn't been in the 70s when I visited Wake, who knows I might have gone there to play baseball and basketball.

Heard this turnout stat for GA.

Counties that went 80% for Biden had 92% turnout compared to November.
Counties that went 80% for Trump had 88% turnout compared to November.
Majority Black counties had 93% turnout compared to November.

That's insanely high turnout all around. Right there is the difference.

Anyone who can make it through four years at Albright is tough. It's in a depressing city.

If it hadn't been so depressing and it hadn't been in the 70s when I visited Wake, who knows I might have gone there to play baseball and basketball.

The Albright message boards really dodged a bullet there.

So do the Pennsylvanians here think he's a formidable nominee?

I voted for him in 2016 when he was a long-shot Senate candidate attending Bernie rallies to talk to voters.

He should be a much stronger candidate in 2022.

I voted for him in 2016 when he was a long-shot Senate candidate attending Bernie rallies to talk to voters.

He should be a much stronger candidate in 2022.

I’ve followed a few of the “blue collar tough guy” left candidates, hoping they would succeed, but so far they’ve all flamed out. Hopefully this is different - especially since he’s built a lot of name recognition and celebrity in Pennsylvania as Lt. Governor. 90% of getting elected is having people recognize your name on the ballot.

Back