• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

I like how every election is rigged. Trump claims that Perdue is being toyed with and will lose because they are just waiting to call it for Ossoff once they determine the amount of votes to input. Like the reason you just got your ass handed to you again in Georgia is because of the very bullshit you are spewing right now.

having put no thought into it whatsoever, seems like if the House passes a bill that's sent to the Senate, the Senate must vote on it.

Any time a bill passes one house, the other has 30 days to vote on it would do nicely.

If Dems convince Manchin to vote to kill the filibuster and they add states, it could be the death knell of Trump's 2024 hopes and those of his kids. I think Hawley's run would be over as well.

An example of this is GA official Gabriel Sterling is talking about the remaining ballots and specifically mentioned that Trump attacked Kemp and the GA Secretary of State much more than attacking Warnock and Ossoff. This could be first leak in the levee of Trump support.

If Dems convince Manchin to vote to kill the filibuster and they add states, it could be the death knell of Trump's 2024 hopes and those of his kids. I think Hawley's run would be over as well.

They need to pass a voting rights act that protects early and especially mail in voting. Mail in voting is the great equalizer for people who feared being intimidated at the polls or couldn't take a day off without losing pay.

42d5d06c71cdacf10bf22ba6769ecee5.jpg

They need to pass a voting rights act that protects early and especially mail in voting. Mail in voting is the great equalizer for people who feared being intimidated at the polls or couldn't take a day off without losing pay.

No doubt. There is already lots of rumbling from Republican state legislators around the country that eliminating or restricting mail-in voting as much as possible in their states will be a top priority for them this year and next year. One of those states is Georgia. Democrats really need to fight like hell to keep those options as open and available as possible.

Abrams could have written a better ending to GOT, change my mind

I’ve heard her fiction books are pretty meh actually.

yeah, the extent to which conservatives are overrepresented in the federal government is just criminal: presidents who lose the popular vote, massively imbalanced Senate and Supreme Court, and gerrymandered House

The problem is without getting rid of the filibuster they may not be able to get a vote. Also, by adding the states before VRA, they will have some wiggle room if they lose anyone.

It's still going to be really hard to get anything passed. But man, what a difference it makes that McConnell won't have a preemptive veto on... everything.

Huge credit to the organizers in Georgia. Incredible turnout.

The problem is without getting rid of the filibuster they may not be able to get a vote. Also, by adding the states before VRA, they will have some wiggle room if they lose anyone.

I forgot about the filibuster since democrats haven't gotten to wield it in so long.

yeah, the extent to which conservatives are overrepresented in the federal government is just criminal: presidents who lose the popular vote, massively imbalanced Senate and Supreme Court, and gerrymandered House

It's galling -- our shitty system is already significantly rigged against Democrats, and for these Republican assholes to play victim and cry fraud without evidence (or try bosides BS like Junebug) is just more evidence of their moral decrepitude. I wish Christians were issued certifications that could be taken away when they engage in evil, un-Christian garbage like this.

Back