• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Jawja Specials

I agree with this. That's basically what I meant by not seeing the demographic shift. (Note: That was on the Dems in disarray thread)

TX, NC, and FL are the only real choices for a shift right now. Trump won every other red state by 8% or more. After TX, we're looking at Ohio, Iowa, and Alaska.

Warnock giving an acceptance speech from home. MSNBC doesn't have it but CNN does.

Fox News had Warnock on for a minute giving it.

Warnock has a 40000+ vote lead over Loeffler. Looking good. Ossoff has a 3500+ vote lead over Perdue. Recount possible.

2:00 am Wednesday morning. 98% counted.

CNN calls it for Warnock.

I think Ossoff will get enough votes to avoid a recount.

At this point, there is a 93 total vote difference between the races so it looks like very few people marked one ballot.

Last edited:
Perdue campaign statement:

"As we've said repeatedly over the last several weeks and as recently as this evening, this is an exceptionally close election that will require time and transparency to be certain the results are fair and accurate and the voices of Georgians are heard," the Perdue campaign said. "We will mobilize every available resource and exhaust every legal recourse to ensure all legally cast ballots are properly counted. We believe in the end, Senator Perdue will be victorious."

Did anyone really think this wouldn't devolve into the same shit show we've seen for the last two months?

Perdue campaign statement:

"As we've said repeatedly over the last several weeks and as recently as this evening, this is an exceptionally close election that will require time and transparency to be certain the results are fair and accurate and the voices of Georgians are heard," the Perdue campaign said. "We will mobilize every available resource and exhaust every legal recourse to ensure all legally cast ballots are properly counted. We believe in the end, Senator Perdue will be victorious."

Did anyone really think this wouldn't devolve into the same shit show we've seen for the last two months?

Newt is pretty pissed off you've forgotten his shit show has never stopped. It just keeps escalating with these assholes.

Brad’s “Governor Abrams” joke is the reason dems won.

Yeah. She is essentially the governor of Democrats in GA already. She’s built and incredible political machine over the last 3 years. She’s the clear favorite to win in 2022. Meanwhile Kemp is hated on both sides and may not survive a primary.

Have not had much time to read or comment on the Tunnels lately. Chiming in to say, way to go Jawja. Also, to register my disgust at a megamillionaire CEO married to another megamillionaire CEO campaigning around Jawja dressed up in faux-redneck attire pretending to be a woman of the common Jawjan. It is amazing that people can't see through that shit. Maybe enough of them did that they declined to come out and vote for her.
Kelly-Loeffler-getty-img.jpeg

Just give Stacey Abrams whatever she wants. Take one of her deputies and give them the DNC chair. Give her all the resources for a 2022 gubernatorial run.

Have not had much time to read or comment on the Tunnels lately. Chiming in to say, way to go Jawja. Also, to register my disgust at a megamillionaire CEO married to another megamillionaire CEO campaigning around Jawja dressed up in faux-redneck attire pretending to be a woman of the common Jawjan. It is amazing that people can't see through that shit. Maybe enough of them did that they declined to come out and vote for her.
Kelly-Loeffler-getty-img.jpeg

Love the shadow eye patch on this shit bird pirate.

Just give Stacey Abrams whatever she wants. Take one of her deputies and give them the DNC chair. Give her all the resources for a 2022 gubernatorial run.

I would guess the '22 governorship is wide open as Kemp is gonna get primaried and lose.

She’s the favorite. Dems are 3-0 statewide in Senate and Presidential elections since she lost.

I would guess the '22 governorship is wide open as Kemp is gonna get primaried and lose.

If she does in fact run for Gov in 22 I would imagine this vastly increases the chances that Warnock holds his seat and gets a full term.

I expect a personal thank you from every board poster that receives their 2000 dollars.

did not realize that Warnock will be the first black Senator from a former Confederate state

watching Loeffler and Trump lose like this, you kinda get why "own the libs" is so alluring

Glad to be proven wrong. I’m just glad we can finally say Happy Holidays again.

did not realize that Warnock will be the first black Senator from a former Confederate state

watching Loeffler and Trump lose like this, you kinda get why "own the libs" is so alluring

he's not. Tim Scott from SC was first(?).

Back