• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-21 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread - Will the Zags Go Unbeaten?

Loyola with 16 points at the half holy crap.

Oregon state was 14-12 entering the pac 10 tourney and they are on the verge of being conf champ and in the regional finals.

Last time Oregon st was relevant was 82. The year before they were #1 and in our bracket. They got upset then we pooped the bed against BC. A rare time our bracket ever opened up in our favor.

Oral Roberts been leading Arkansas about the whole game but getting tight. Abmas is very good.

That Arkansas last shot was aided by almost a carbon copy of a hook/offensive foul that was called 5 min earlier on Abmas. Pretty weak. Great look on the last shot though. Looked good.

Arkansas seems like a fraud. If ORU made WIDE open 3s in the second half, they win that game going away. Down by 9+ and win in all 3 games is impressive, but likely not sustainable.

that was a good last shot by Abmas, obviously Oral Roberts didn't pray hard enough (I know I know, he's dead) or perhaps one of the female students wore pants today.

Last time Oregon st was relevant was 82. The year before they were #1 and in our bracket. They got upset then we pooped the bed against BC. A rare time our bracket ever opened up in our favor.

In 1981, Oregon St was #1 Seed in the West and lost to Kansas St. Wake was in the Mideast, as the #4 with Depaul as the #1. Depaul lost their first game to #9 St Joe's so if we had beaten BC we would have had St. Joe's in the Sweet 16 and then eventual champs Indiana in the Elite 8.

I think Leonard Hamilton may be the most underrated coach in the ACC. Between the Boeheim, K and Ol' Roy slobberfest, most other coaches don't get much credit.

I think Leonard Hamilton may be the most underrated coach in the ACC. Between the Boeheim, K and Ol' Roy slobberfest, most other coaches don't get much credit.

He needs to coach his players to pass the ball.

Super annoying seeing these Bama “fans” in the stands. You have a million championships in football and didn’t even know you had a basketball team until probably a couple weeks ago and now all the sudden March isn’t just for spring practice.

Back