• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Atlanta should be a more attractive free agent destination. A lot of players are from the area. The Hawks are a solid franchise. They made the playoffs 10 straight years until the tank.

Part of the problem is the Hawks had a lot of cap room for a compressed FA period and a lackluster FA class.

What are you somewhat realistic dream trade scenarios before the deadline?

I'm hoping the Lakers realize KCP sucks balls, panic, and trades for DeRozan to bring him home to LA and gives the Spurs Kuzma, KCP, and a 2nd rounder in return. The Lakers are going to win it all unless AD is injured anyway.

Sixers are partnering with Hennessy for the remainder of the season so I feel like we're a huge destination now.

Realize that little attention is paid to the Sac-town Kings, but Tyrese Halliburton is blossoming. 28 last night. He has scored 17 or more, 5 times in his last 9 games. Late push in the ROY race, with Ball done for the year.

Last edited:
i know derozan is better than wiggins, but not sure he's a lottery pick better than wiggins

Where has Doc been for the last 20 minutes of playing time? Up 24 now down 5...

i know derozan is better than wiggins, but not sure he's a lottery pick better than wiggins

Yeah. That’s the hopeful scenario. The article discusses it. The logic is Steph has a small window and Steph, DeRozan, and Klay is a contender. Hell DeRozan could forget everything he’s learned about shooting threes.

It’s not worth taking Wiggins without getting that pick though or maybe Warriors pick will be about where the Spurs pick will be in that 15-20 range.

interesting that CP3's VORP is the lowest it's ever been this season at 1.9 (next closest was 2.8 in 2018 in Houston, but typically his VORP is 5+)

BUT it's obvious that he's the reason the sun are so much better this year

makes ya question the VORP statistic in this case

interesting that CP3's VORP is the lowest it's ever been this season at 1.9 (next closest was 2.8 in 2018 in Houston, but typically his VORP is 5+)

BUT it's obvious that he's the reason the sun are so much better this year

makes ya question the VORP statistic in this case

isn't VORP a cumulative stat?

Back