• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Blake Griffin’s first play was a block. His first score was a driving down the lane two handed dunk.

everything the sixers did in the last minute was so bad - missed FTs, Dwight trying to dribble, not fouling on the randle 3 ( the most egregious - they even had a foul to give!), the inbound play

Doc out?!

Why are we playing two straight back to backs and then a six game road trip and why are we gonna fall from the one to six seed and lose in the first rd

Oof what a terrible call

If I’m the Knicks I’m so butthurt

I mean what’s the point of replay if it to overturns late call from an official on the other side of the court with a terrible angle?

Lol a joke ending there

Knicks have had like three straight stolen finishes at home

Chris Paul gets assist 10,000 tonight. Only the sixth man to have that many.

With 31 games left after tonight, CP3 should pass Magic to be #5. Early next season, he will pass Mark Jackson and Nash to be #3.

With 31 games left after tonight, CP3 should pass Magic to be #5. Early next season, he will pass Mark Jackson and Nash to be #3.

After that there is a big gap to Kidd, (12,091) and then Stockton (15,806).

ETA: At 10 per game average, he would need about 2.5 more seasons after this one to catch Kidd.

Last edited:
Big strategic question for the Hornets on what to do now, assuming LaMelo is out for the year (second opinion today). Do they continue to push for the playoffs or go full tank? Rozier's value is at his all-time highest, last week I would have said no way to trade him, but if they can try to move him for Myles Turner or a way to get the picks for Evan Mobley I might think they consider it. Alternatively, if internally they've decided that they are only going to pay one of Devonte or Monk this offseason, it would now make sense to trade the other.

Seems do-able, no?

He will be 36 on May 6. His career average is 9.4 assists per game. If he maintains that rate, he would need three full seasons after this one to pass Kidd. The big questions are does he play to hi 39th birthday? Does he avoid significant time loss injury? Does he continue to produce as he has been?

Stockton's steals record feels almost as untouchable as his assist record

Gretzky-type untouchability

Big strategic question for the Hornets on what to do now, assuming LaMelo is out for the year (second opinion today). Do they continue to push for the playoffs or go full tank? Rozier's value is at his all-time highest, last week I would have said no way to trade him, but if they can try to move him for Myles Turner or a way to get the picks for Evan Mobley I might think they consider it. Alternatively, if internally they've decided that they are only going to pay one of Devonte or Monk this offseason, it would now make sense to trade the other.

Shams has the Hornets as buyers at the trade deadline, looking at richaun holmes

Back