• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2020-21 NBA Finals - Milwaukee Bucks win the NBA Championship!

Meh, Gary harris 4 and 5 years ago was a 40% 3PT shooter. and 50% from the field 3 straight seasons of 32% from 3 and 40% from the field show the dude is washed. Gordon is a huge upgrade, even if he isn't an all-star.

Exactly. Both Harris and Gordon should be better than they are. Maybe a change of scenery will help them.

Powell would have been a good fit for the Nuggets. Maybe they'll get Oladipo.

Sorry, it's two more. Six total. Yes, the Mavs had Aminu and have Johnson now. The last one is tough because one player was there for only part of the season.

How many teams haven't had any of them?

Yep. Six teams have had two of the four Deacs. How many teams have had none of them?

Correct. But at the same time Powell is an offensively-oriented guard, which feels like the last thing that the Trailblazers needed.

Exactly. They already have an elite backcourt. Trent was a solid enough bench shooter and fill in. Not sure what Powell's role will be.

Apparently the Raps asked for Tisse, Maxey, and two firsts for Lowry. Nah.

Apparently the Raps asked for Tisse, Maxey, and two firsts for Lowry. Nah.

Don't want to think ahead to the Finals if you're the Sixers, but you'd rather have Lowry than face him with the Lakers.

Correct. But at the same time Powell is an offensively-oriented guard, which feels like the last thing that the Trailblazers needed.

Powell will not get as many shot with the Blazers as he did in Toronto. Plus, he's a rental.

The Blazers need a big or a top defending wing.

Don't want to think ahead to the Finals if you're the Sixers, but you'd rather have Lowry than face him with the Lakers.

really don't want to underestimate the defensive impact of matisse to this team though

I guess with Lebron at 36 years old, you go all in til he's gone, but I wonder if the Lakers have any hesitancy to give up #assets for a one-season rental with AD and Lebron's injury situation

really don't want to underestimate the defensive impact of matisse to this team though

I thought Tisse was the last name of some Sixers G-Leaguer. I agree giving him up would be too much.

I guess with Lebron at 36 years old, you go all in til he's gone, but I wonder if the Lakers have any hesitancy to give up #assets for a one-season rental with AD and Lebron's injury situation

ESPN was saying the Lakers could give up Schroeder, KCP, and THT but I doubt the Raptors would do that.

The Lakers don’t really have assets.

Trading Bradley must mean Embiid is almost ready to return.

The Sixers need a bench PF.

Trading Bradley must mean Embiid is almost ready to return.

The Sixers need a bench PF.

Not sure I like 76ers giving up Bradley. They need somebody to fill in for Embiid. He will be injured again.

Clips trying to get Rondo from the Hawks. That would be great for the Hawks.

Back