• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Baseball 2021 | Cusick (1st) + Fleming, Seymour, Menendez, Muntz Drafted

From the few games I've seen this year, aside from hitting, fielding, pitching and game mgmt, I think we're onto something.

Interesting that there were no Walter comments on the Wake Forest website in regards to the game. I know there is not much you can say after that shit show and this train wreck of a season but there is ALWAYS a coach’s comment.

I don’t follow WF baseball but for the last few weeks I’ve followed this thread. This was a mistake.

Waiving Seymour home a couple of innings ago was a poor choice.
Now the bases are loaded for the Hoos with 2 outs and a shaky pitcher. WE STRUCK HIM OUT.

5 errors tonight! Lead off error in the 9th was the game winner for Virginia. Hard to believe an ACC Team can commit 5 errors in a single game!!

An ACC team. Not an ACC Tournament team. I guess that is the distinction.

Pressure is off now that we're eliminated.... wouldn't surprise me that they win a few games now. :dumb:

another blown lead today by a butcher of a play by the RF and a predictable walkoff in the ninth. 7-25 here walter goes!!!

The more you watch the more you realize it’s the losing culture. Wake plays like they expect something to go wrong. You knew from the blimp once UVA tied the game it was over in the ninth.

Wonder if we’ll get a Walter postgame interview after the sweep…O’Neill will ask Walter some batting practice fastball question tho

Back