• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I mean seriously kill them all. This has to be some sort of perverse sick joke.

And lol what is that goal, from the guy that should have been sent off two mins ago

Just walk off the field Frank, take the 0-3 and spit in every officials face on the way out. Let the fans rip their limbs off.

How does VAR not change that to red? How was it not red from the start?!?

Then he goes down and scores. Woof.

Whenever I want to complain about the refs I just think about the goal Sunderland scored against Liverpool where the ref Mike Jones (not the fun rapper but the horrible referee) clearly saw it hit the beach ball and let the goal stand. You come to expect bad calls but not knowing the fucking rules is next level.

Hi Tim welcome to 80% of our matches over the last 3 months. I generally could care less if any of these officials live or die. Subhuman trash.

It looked worse live than on replay. Clearly looked like a red on both but it wasn’t one of those that is sneaky shitty on replay. Wild.

As much as I support an English referee genocide, it is important to point out just how shit we’ve been again this first half

lololololol

2-0.

Most of those clips shows fouls called against Man United. WHAT A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ARSENAL. Stop fucking whining.

And Sol Campbell fouled Rooney after getting skewered. But remind me, how many shots on target did Arsenal have that match? (psst. it was one) Yet, Arsenal fans still love to bitch about it nearly two decades later. And Rio's challenge was shoulder to shoulder on Ljunberg before you even bullshit that one into a pathetic excuse.

Again, stop fucking whining. Arsenal supporters are just pathetic.

Interesting. I remember they recently (after that incident?) changed the "if it hits the ref..." rule, so now the ref is no longer part of the pitch

Nah, the beach ball was like ten years ago. I think they changed the ref rule last season.

Nah, the beach ball was like ten years ago. I think they changed the ref rule last season.

omg the beach ball goal is one of my top anti-Liverpool memories (Gerrard straight red after subbing on, clearly #1, followed by Slippy G)

how that was allowed to stand is fucking beyond me

But yes, the ref should blow the play dead if the ball touches him. The CR curiously didn't do it in the 2nd leg of the Man City v Real Madrid match a few weeks ago and City nearly scored after the deflection. That was awful by the ref.

Woah Mick Kegger

Get the fuck in, two more goals and we get to safety and then we can all shank Anthony Taylor

lololololol

2-0.

Most of those clips shows fouls called against Man United. WHAT A CONSPIRACY AGAINST ARSENAL. Stop fucking whining.

And Sol Campbell fouled Rooney after getting skewered. But remind me, how many shots on target did Arsenal have that match? (psst. it was one) Yet, Arsenal fans still love to bitch about it nearly two decades later. And Rio's challenge was shoulder to shoulder on Ljunberg before you even bullshit that one into a pathetic excuse.

Again, stop fucking whining. Arsenal supporters are just pathetic.

1:15, you consider that shoulder to shoulder?

Back