• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
my issue is my neck and shoulder muscles. is there a magical self treatment device for that?

Shoulda paid more attention in all this pronoun talk lately, cause when ya gotta call someone's emergency contact because they're on suicide watch, it's probably not the time to mess it up. It's been about a week since I've had some beer, let's get shitfaced.

I also have neck and back issues. In the last few months I’ve looked at swapping out our tub in the master for a jetted tub and buying a hot tub.

2 weeks ago I paid to sit in an infrared sauna. It was a decent experience.

Lest I be misunderstood, I prefer to vacation in nature. Preferably far from masses of people. I can only coerce the family into so much camping in a year.

I’m shooting for 10 nights of family camping this year, which ain’t bad for a family of 4 with kids 5 and younger. I think I’ve got 6 or 7 nights planned out already so just need one or two more trips. I’ll probably get 2-4 more nights backpacking with my best friend and/or doing some 14ers this summer.

I’m shooting for 10 nights of family camping this year, which ain’t bad for a family of 4 with kids 5 and younger. I think I’ve got 6 or 7 nights planned out already so just need one or two more trips. I’ll probably get 2-4 more nights backpacking with my best friend and/or doing some 14ers this summer.

Originally read this as “family of 4 kids 5 and younger” and was like holy shit I’m worried for you man.

The wife had 4 glasses of wine at dinner tonight but I’m currently laying beside the 2yo who refuses to go to sleep because she is hell bent on killing any joy or pleasure I might find in this existence. Meanwhile the wife will be scantily clad yet unconscious whenever I’m able to sneak out of the 2yos room.

We've got a week's worth of camping booked (split between two trips) with all three kids. Should be fun.

The wife had 4 glasses of wine at dinner tonight but I’m currently laying beside the 2yo who refuses to go to sleep because she is hell bent on killing any joy or pleasure I might find in this existence. Meanwhile the wife will be scantily clad yet unconscious whenever I’m able to sneak out of the 2yos room.

Fucking ouch.

My dad is visiting, p cool to have three generations of townie together

It’s clear to me he either fully blacked out raising me and my sister or that he didn’t do much in the baby care department bc he’s consistently surprised how much work taking care of an infant is

A thing he said tonight while we ate dinner was “when you were his age we’d just leave you in your crib and go down the street to a party for a couple hours”

My son is 5 months old, did he really do that?

My 2 yo son climbed out of his crib for the first time tonight, opened the gate at the top of the stairs, and climbed all the way down to our living room just to say hey to his old man.

My 2 girls never did that.

Proud of him, but that also means he’s going to start doing it a lot and that’s not fun.

My dad is visiting, p cool to have three generations of townie together

It’s clear to me he either fully blacked out raising me and my sister or that he didn’t do much in the baby care department bc he’s consistently surprised how much work taking care of an infant is

they say most adults who are a pain in the ass were easy babies

Just beat my Saturday record. Finished in 14:02 today. Saturdays continue to be a lot easier than Fridays for some reason.

A thing he said tonight while we ate dinner was “when you were his age we’d just leave you in your crib and go down the street to a party for a couple hours”

My son is 5 months old, did he really do that?

It was the 80’s, man. My parents had no problem with letting me, my siblings and all my cousins just ride in the bed of my alcoholic grandpa’s pickup truck while he tore ass all through his farm and the gravel backroads around the area. We called it “going on safari “.

This was the same grandpa that only had 2 fingers on his left hand because he liked to table saw drunk.

Just beat my Saturday record. Finished in 14:02 today. Saturdays continue to be a lot easier than Fridays for some reason.

37 mins, above avg here. I thought it was equivalent to this Friday but not quite as easy as last Saturday

CT Brasky: This is a Pro-Avett Chat Thread

My 2 yo son climbed out of his crib for the first time tonight, opened the gate at the top of the stairs, and climbed all the way down to our living room just to say hey to his old man.

My 2 girls never did that.

Proud of him, but that also means he’s going to start doing it a lot and that’s not fun.

We hit that milestone like 6 months ago and switched to a toddler bed. It was super annoying. We had to go back to using the baby monitor.

Somehow my wife out the fear of God into him about getting out of bed.

A few weeks ago at nap time he was absolutely losing his mind and it was because a stuffed animal fell out of the bed out of reach and he couldn’t get it.

I started a new preworkout and holy shit I feel like I could run through a wall right now.

Hey mako. I am lifting weights (albeit light ones for now) regularly for the first time in my life. Do I need to do anything nutrition wise to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back