• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually pretty excited about hauling the kids down to Disney this summer.

Speaking of middle class.....I can't seem to pull the trigger on getting a 2nd car. I never have a problem blowing money on things like sushi because it's not a recurring cost. But like one extra registration, then gotta pay $125 more a month for parking, another couple hundy for insurance, for something that I'd maybe use once or twice a month..... but the arguments saved those once or twice a month when we both need the car in COVID where I don't want to use an Uber.......

Meh, Covid will be over in a few months

Doesn’t even sound like a debate. You could Uber Black everywhere and still come out ahead.

I'm actually pretty excited about hauling the kids down to Disney this summer.

I enjoyed going as a parent more than as a kid. I had zero desire or plans to go to Disney, but the grandparents wanted to go. It exceeded my expectations. I still would have no desire to go without kids.

New board superlative submission: most likely to be a Disney adult.

i think ben folds is probably missing from your list, wakephan09
I don't think I saw him until he was already huge. Wait Chapel was the first time for me, I think. But LOVED all the local jokes about the Bojangles by first street being *Army*'s Chic-fil-a

What did you find to be the priciest aspect of the trip?

accepting the fact that with kids the best play is to spend about half a day at a park and the rest at the pool so if you want to see more you have to stay longer

accepting the fact that with kids the best play is to spend about half a day at a park and the rest at the pool so if you want to see more you have to stay longer

We're gonna be there for 6 days with the in-laws so we're gonna split some kid duty time with them as well. We had the whole meal pass thing with staying on-site, but Covid killed that so I'm not sure how that's going to break my bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back