• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were gonna go to a vineyard in Pilot Mountain this weekend but they don’t allow kids and my wife is going all Karen about that policy.

I hope you called her out on this. Adult places without kids are glorious escapes. Probably the first one to complain about kids ruining things when finally out without them. What a Karen.

I think there is still a case to be made to spend double effort to get to hard-to-reach vulnerable populations, at least in urban areas

the vaccine rollout is super fucking hard, so I guess I shouldn't speak in such absolutes, but I think there is still value for a few more weeks in trying to pursue equity in many places

I mean if I want roast chicken I'll do it the proper way. If I want enchiladas on a weeknight, I'll do a rotisserie. But I just got a rotisserie attachment for my Kamado Joe so I def see some rotisserie chicken in my future along with things like shwarma and tacos al pastor.

If I’m making roast chicken as the dinner I’ll do it the real way (spatchcocked).

The grocery rotisserie’s are just for the stuff I mentioned. I’d also note that they reheat a lot better than regular cooked chicken where you get that weird gross reheated flavor. Whatever brine or shit they put on the rotisserie’s seems to cover that better.

hm suspiciously similar language that has me believing yet again perhaps a scam is afoot

Speaking of, Wake women's hoops Freshman, Jewel Spear dropped 29 points yesterday and tripped up a UNC defender with a crossover....the defender didn't fall but was reeeallly close to falling. Very reminiscent of Childress 95

That play was so good. On skates. Defender looked absolutely ridiculous.

well, less so the juice post, that wasn't really meant to be part of my new chicken conspiracy

Rotisserie attachment in your grill? Maybe I’ve watched too much good eats over the years but I’d be looking to make gyro meat with that.

do you ever eat so much pizza that you don't want to eat food again the next day until nigh on 1 PM

hm suspiciously similar language that has me believing yet again perhaps a scam is afoot

Yeah suspiciously similar in that there are by some chance multiple families that like to cook but have to find shortcuts to feed their young kids. WWG1WGA

I hope you called her out on this. Adult places without kids are glorious escapes. Probably the first one to complain about kids ruining things when finally out without them. What a Karen.

Well, you know, she's hot and it's almost the weekend so I'm definitely taking her side even though she's obviously wrong.

Chat Thread 2023: Wake is a Women's Basketball School Now

Is there a better sign you’ve made it to the Upper Middle Class than not hesitating in buying a Fast Pass?

I’ll also nominate upgrading to a hotel suite when you travel.

Is there a better sign you’ve made it to the Upper Middle Class than not hesitating in buying a Fast Pass?

I’ll also nominate upgrading to a hotel suite when you travel.

owning a 10 million dollar house?

Speaking of middle class.....I can't seem to pull the trigger on getting a 2nd car. I never have a problem blowing money on things like sushi because it's not a recurring cost. But like one extra registration, then gotta pay $125 more a month for parking, another couple hundy for insurance, for something that I'd maybe use once or twice a month..... but the arguments saved those once or twice a month when we both need the car in COVID where I don't want to use an Uber.......

Meh, Covid will be over in a few months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back