• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: UNC-CH -5.5 at Va Tech, O/U 63.5, 6PM ESPN !!!

KWIII scored a second TD. 8 car, 114 yards. Not even halftime.

10 car, 137 yards at halftime. Surpassed his career high at Wake, 27 car for 131 yards at State last year.

Can’t argue with his decision so far.

Last edited:
This might be the best Friday night of college football ever.

Also, this has to be Cutcliffe's last ride, right? No way Duke can justify keeping his dusty old ass around anymore.

#KWIII4Heisman
#WhynotKen

But seriously, I would love to see Clawson's face when he sees those stats.

I just want Wake to hold onto these guys we find and develop, like Dortch, Surratt, and KWIII.

With the new transfer rules, we will likely only see more of this. I really really really hope I’m wrong.

You’ll never convince me he wasn’t tampered with

KWIII scored a second TD. 8 car, 114 yards. Not even halftime.

10 car, 137 yards at halftime. Surpassed his career high at Wake, 27 car for 131 yards at State last year.

Can’t argue with his decision so far.

Kind of pisses you off he played behind CBS last year and wasn't the feature back in our offense.

Official 2021 College Football Thread: UNC-CH -5.5 at Va Tech, O/U 63.5, 6PM ESPN !!!

With the new transfer rules, we will likely only see more of this. I really really really hope I’m wrong.

Let’s not act like we don’t have a RB and DL who transferred from Michigan.

Kind of pisses you off he played behind CBS last year and wasn't the feature back in our offense.

I was already pissed about that. It was obvious KWIII had “it” from his first game. Clawson just didn’t let him be the man he could be.

Just scored again by the way. 13/149/3. 12/74/2 after the opening TD.

Last edited:
This might be the best Friday night of college football ever.

Struggling to think of a better one. Gonna be a great stress free saturday to watch Miami get absolutely annihilated.

Don’t think Walker for Turner is going to end up being an even trade. Turner had a history of fumbling and stayed true to it tonight.

One of the few very frustrating things with Clawson. KWIII is a once in a lifetime back and he insisted on rotating and even starting CBS. It’s like everyone could see one was clear thoroughbred except Dave and wasted what could have been a career RB.

I was already pissed about that. It was obvious KWIII had “it” from his first game. Clawson just didn’t let him be the man he could be.

Just scored again by the way. 13/149/3. 12/74/2 after the opening TD.

Exactly, CBS is a good back, but KWIII has "it" and when Wake Forest gets an "it" player we need to ride that horse as much as we can. Not starting and splitting reps with CBS was really indefensible. I'm a Clawson guy, but that made no sense. He should've gotten 75% of the carries.

CBS was too good to sit on the bench. Walker refused to pass block and do little things. It’s hard to keep everyone happy. Agree that Walker was a special back and probably deserved more carries, but Clawson likes to play more than one back so he can keep them fresher and healthy. And KW did get the ball on the goal line. He had like 50 TDs.

Guessing Colorado State regrets scheduling South Dakota State right now. If you're going to schedule an FCS opponent, schedule one that sucks.

Nobody is “too good to sit on the bench” if there is someone better.

Back