• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

Walker said he didn’t leave because of playing time he said he left because MSU’s pro style offense was more likely to get him to the nfl.

Walkers gonna have 2000yds and 30tds assuming they don’t run his legs off him

Walker said he didn’t leave because of playing time he said he left because MSU’s pro style offense was more likely to get him to the nfl.

I can't imagine he didn't have a problem with not starting and not getting the most reps.

224 yards and driving. First MSU back to get 200 yards in a game since Le'Veon Bell. Added a 50 yard run on this drive.

South Dakota State is boat racing Colorado State. They just said South Dakota State's next opponent is DII Lidenwood. Rout an FBS opponent and next week play a DII team.

Games like that, UC-Davis beating Tulsa, State destroying USF, and Tennessee killing Bowling Green make the case for a separate P5 league.

South Dakota State is boat racing Colorado State. They just said South Dakota State's next opponent is DII Lidenwood. Rout an FBS opponent and next week play a DII team.

App State played Lenoir Rhyne the week after beating Michigan.

Good grief. Good for KW3, but this might go down as one of those all time lost opportunities for Wake Football. Jesus. 265 & 4td in his first game with only 23 carries.

Kenneth Walker had a pleasant introduction to the B1G. 23 carries. 264 yards. 4 touchdowns.

7th most rushing yards in a single game in MSU history.

The sad fact is, no Wake fans are surprised by Walker performance. And if he left because he wasn't the number one featured running back, he was right. This is so puzzling, because it was so obvious.

Imagine how many times the phrase “Wake Forest transfer” is going to be used every time they show his highlights this weekend - never mind this year. Not the attention we want. The “leave Wake to join the big boys and secure your NFL future” narrative subtly gets confirmed.

Kenneth Walker III just showed us how garbage the B1G is. He couldn’t even get nominated for All ACC at Wake and he destroyed the best defense in the Big Ten.

Fuck the B1G and fuck tOSU.

I'd love to her Clawson answer a question regarding Walker on his radio show, but it would never make past the screener.

I'm still enjoying the fact the "Top 10" UNC and "Heisman Candidate" Sam Howell completely shit the bed in their first game. Mack is back?

Don't know if this is haas or not, but I went to Will Healy's wiki page after UNC-C beat Duke last night and turns out he played QB for Clawson at Richmond.

I'd love to her Clawson answer a question regarding Walker on his radio show, but it would never make past the screener.

Plus, Clawson would smartly duck the question anyway with "I'm focused on the guys that want to be here."

Back