• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021 College Football Thread: Grass Picker Named to CFP Selection Committee!

L-O-fucking-L at Mack being like "most teams have a scrimmage this week and we had a real game".

You are the 10th ranked team in the country and lost to a coach on the hot seat, you old fart.

L-O-fucking-L at Mack being like "most teams have a scrimmage this week and we had a real game".

You are the 10th ranked team in the country and lost to a coach on the hot seat, you old fart.

VaTech didn't have a scrimmage game before this one either, unless you count this game as the scrimmage before real competition. Lol

Duke is ahead of UNC-CH in the Coastal standings.

Kenneth Walker III just showed us how garbage the B1G is. He couldn’t even get nominated for All ACC at Wake and he destroyed the best defense in the Big Ten.

Fuck the B1G and fuck tOSU.

Would be nice to beat them in bowl games

I gotta admit, I'm pretty depressed about this George Pickens ACL thing. I'm thinkiing about counseling, but will probably just resort to alcohol.

Just so you know, according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.

Ohio State was pushed, but found a way to win their opener against a team comparable to Tech, shut up old man with the weak excuses. You want to be a top 10 team, you play those games early and win.

Well, there went Wake's first opportunity this season for a "top 10" win.

Kansas fans stormed the field after beating FCS South Dakota last night. South Dakota went 1-3 last year

No way, maybe if it FSC power South Dakota State, but not South Dakota. Come on Les! Edit, forgot he already got fired.

Kansas fans stormed the field after beating FCS South Dakota last night. South Dakota went 1-3 last year

No way, maybe if it FSC power South Dakota State, but not South Dakota. Come on Les! Edit, forgot he already got fired.

Kansas was also a double digit favorite in the game, at least according to one site, as of Friday.

Hadn’t considered that angle.

Got to weigh hate for them vs opportunity for us. Our schedule strength took a hit last night. Everyone should be rooting hard for FSU and Louisville tomorrow and Monday.

Got to weigh hate for them vs opportunity for us. Our schedule strength took a hit last night. Everyone should be rooting hard for FSU and Louisville tomorrow and Monday.

Forget that, I hope UNC is 0'fer when we play them.

I guess it gets back to the bowl discussion. We’re competing with Louisville and FSU for the best bowls. Beating strong teams gets us a certain intangible advantage but in the win loss column, it’s different.

Our schedule strength matters a lot… if we are competing for the playoff. But we’re not.

It’s opening weekend. There’s no excuse for there to not be better noon games. And the Penn St Wisconsin sludge fest doesn’t count. No one wants to watch that shit.

It’s opening weekend. There’s no excuse for there to not be better noon games. And the Penn St Wisconsin sludge fest doesn’t count. No one wants to watch that shit.

I hate conference games week 1. I always want a FCS or weak FBS opponent week 1 if I am scheduling. Need some sort of preseason game.

Back