• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are some good restaurants in Raleigh? I’m stuck here for 2 weeks as I continue my dumb fucks won’t get vaccinated so I have to go do other people’s work tour.

What are some good restaurants in Raleigh? I’m stuck here for 2 weeks as I continue my dumb fucks won’t get vaccinated so I have to go do other people’s work tour.

oakwood for pizza followed by ice cream from two roosters.

Sonny's for a messy thick delight, about a ten min walk from me

Timber always a standby, also about a ten min walk

If money were no issue, I'd eat Pete's New Haven Style Apizza every week. Sucks that it's like $50 to get a large pizza delivered from there though.

Never had Sonny's, but I keep meaning to try it (I just keep forgetting about it). Timber is great tho. Haven't had Pete's in years, but I remember really liking it. Our go-to spots are All Purpose and Emmy Squared depending on what we're in the mood for. I also really like Stellina, but it doesn't travel all that well in my experience.

i kinda feel the same about all purpose, i really love it in person but don't ever get it delivered

emmy squared is good though

we cut down our pizza buying and started making our own or buying grocery store brand and saved like $150 a month on pizza though, lol

we made a few similar moves to try and not drastically change our lifestyle and still afford childcare here

should have just not hired a nanny and watched our kid while we did our full time jobs like palma and his wife would

i kinda feel the same about all purpose, i really love it in person but don't ever get it delivered

we cut down our pizza buying and started making our own or buying grocery store brand and saved like $150 a month on pizza though, lol

we made a few similar moves to try and not drastically change our lifestyle and still afford childcare here

should have just not hired a nanny and watched our kid while we did our full time jobs like palma and his wife would

We haven't had any problems with All Purpose delivery. Has always come hot and great. We're only like a 5 min drive from there though. We don't order pizza a lot either, maybe only once a month, and definitely make it at home more often (grilling a pizza tonight as a matter of fact).

Can't speak intelligently about child care, but I'm pretty sure it's policy at both my company and my wife's organization that telework cannot be a substitute for full time child care.

dude how often are you eating pizza? i guess you've gotta get more than one pie, though, bc kids.

dude how often are you eating pizza? i guess you've gotta get more than one pie, though, bc kids.

inflation, bruh. Large's are over $20 these days, add tip and delivery fee and you're looking at $35, which is roughly one weekly pizza/month.

We haven't had any problems with All Purpose delivery. Has always come hot and great. We're only like a 5 min drive from there though. We don't order pizza a lot either, maybe only once a month, and definitely make it at home more often (grilling a pizza tonight as a matter of fact).

Can't speak intelligently about child care, but I'm pretty sure it's policy at both my company and my wife's organization that telework cannot be a substitute for full time child care.

yeah our remote policy is that you cannot be the primary caregiver while at home. you can make obvious exceptions if the kid is home sick, or in this era if daycare/school is closed due to Covid. but not day-to-day.

inflation, bruh. Large's are over $20 these days, add tip and delivery fee and you're looking at $35, which is roughly one weekly pizza/month.

hell sometimes we just order Pizza Hut since they're the only ones who deliver out where we live and it's hard to escape for under $40 for 2 larges.

we're a little farther from AP

we eat pizza every thursday by family tradition, and delivery plus app fees was breaking the bank, picking up does save quite a bit, but a whole pizza at sonnys will still run you ~$30, and a couple at timber about the same.

same policy at our respective companies, think it's the same everywhere, but palma is going to absolutely palma.

yep

can get 3 frozen pizzas for $10 at safeway tho

we're a little farther from AP

we eat pizza every thursday by family tradition, and delivery plus app fees was breaking the bank, picking up does save quite a bit, but a whole pizza at sonnys will still run you ~$30, and a couple at timber about the same.

same policy at our respective companies, think it's the same everywhere, but palma is going to absolutely palma.

well I mean if you prioritize making 1 year olds learn song lyrics then yeah I imagine it's pretty hard to teach that without help and work what from my time knowing you amounts to probably 3 hours of real work per day.

well I mean if you prioritize making 1 year olds learn song lyrics then yeah I imagine it's pretty hard to teach that without help and work what from my time knowing you amounts to probably 3 hours of real work per day.

generous

what looks better, pizza in a condom or pizza in a bra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back