• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marjorie Taylor Green’s Twitter is a treat this morning. Oof.

CBS making a reality TV show called The Activist -- an activism competition -- feels both unbelievable and inevitable

Yeah, I read about this and it seems terrible.

I share my boy Tim Urban's reaction:

i was blasting King of Limbs from the tv today and my wife just told me to "turn it down" because "her head hurts" and "this isn't even the good radiohead"

:rulz:

My office tv decided to not turn on today. There goes my afternoon as I fume, press random buttons and google repair techniques for the next 4 hours.

My office tv decided to not turn on today. There goes my afternoon as I fume, press random buttons and google repair techniques for the next 4 hours.

In other words, a pretty productive Friday for government work.

Damn, @barca @cookout, I should have asked if y'all wanted to grab an afternoon beer had I known people were going to be so slow getting in for this bachelor party. Have been at Highland semi-working for the last hour and a half. Though I've never done a boards meet (other than wakelaw who I've been boys with since we were 5), and would be p nervous.

Biff won't meet me. He knows how much cooler/better at golf I am than him and it emasculates him. Much poorer though.

Damn, @barca @cookout, I should have asked if y'all wanted to grab an afternoon beer had I known people were going to be so slow getting in for this bachelor party. Have been at Highland semi-working for the last hour and a half. Though I've never done a boards meet (other than wakelaw who I've been boys with since we were 5), and would be p nervous.

Ha you're good, I'm at the beach this week anyway, would have joined you otherwise though, Barca and I still haven't even met up yet but it's only a matter of time. Hope you enjoy your bachelor weekend!

I was going to ask tigerswood out this afternoon, but he's out of town.

CBS making a reality TV show called The Activist -- an activism competition -- feels both unbelievable and inevitable

The internet seems to not like this.

f7405c2eed90d7ffd8dc9abba370af0b.jpg

I also saw that Priyanka Chopra is a big Modi supporter and Julianne Hough had the blackface incident a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back