• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandler does seem like a good guy.

I used to want to hang out with Seth Rogan, but now he just comes across as a pretentious douchebag and I now have about as much interest in hanging out with him as he does with hanging out with me

Sandler does seem like a cool guy. Love seeing the videos of him showing up to a random court to ball in way too long shorts & an oversized polo.

Sandler does seem like a good guy.

I used to want to hang out with Seth Rogan, but now he just comes across as a pretentious douchebag and I now have about as much interest in hanging out with him as he does with hanging out with me

Yeah. I was thinking about this when picking a Rogan movie for Sheep.

What’s the best cold medicine? I’ve got a gnarly cough but not covid (tested negative Tuesday).

The flights to Europe right now are just bonkers cheap. I get that it's for the offseason and some EU countries might start banning Americans, but I'm tempted to plan another trip. <$400 roundtrip to a ton of cool cities from CLT (and most anywhere in the U.S.) Seems like worth the risk.

I grabbed a $225 r/t (actually paid using credit card points, so $0 from me) to Tokyo for November but almost certainly not gonna happen

feels like you're buying a short-term airline bond with zero return at that point

the airline company really only loses money (a lot of money) on that deal if the flight goes through - which it won't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back