• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT CCXLV - Where TK reimagines Tom Sizemore as a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
feels like you're buying a short-term airline bond with zero return at that point

the airline company really only loses money (a lot of money) on that deal if the flight goes through - which it won't

i get my points back when i cancel, so the risk for me was none -- maybe that $5.60 airport 9/11 fee

What the fuck. That's an INSANE low price.

yeah, my brother pays for alerts to deals like that and let me know about it -- bought the ticket back in March or April when there was a lot of optimism about the vaccines doing their thing

alas

yeah, my brother pays for alerts to deals like that and let me know about it -- bought the ticket back in March or April when there was a lot of optimism about the vaccines doing their thing

alas

Scott's Cheap Flights? It's $25 a year and I've LOVED IT. Has already saved me a bunch of dough.

Scott's Cheap Flights? It's $25 a year and I've LOVED IT. Has already saved me a bunch of dough.

I think it's actually a competitor of Scott's, but not totally sure -- think he switched from Scott's to whatever he subscribes to now

flights CLT-AMS are in that same range - that's low enough to make a long weekend trip. $300 r/t to Rome over valentines day?

flights CLT-AMS are in that same range - that's low enough to make a long weekend trip. $300 r/t to Rome over valentines day?

My issue with a long weekend trip to Europe would be the loss of time there and when I get back due to jetlag.

Coming home isn't usually too bad since you get home in the afternoon/evening US time and you can just go to bed. It's getting there that sucks, especially if it's super early in the morning since you can't check into your hotel and you need to try and stay awake as much as possible til bedtime.

Used condom on the sidewalk today on my way to work. Mako was your mom in Greensboro last night?

Diggles, did you pay the lady?

what the f were you doing that required you to use a condom while you walked to work? i guess you are keeping innocent bystanders from taking shrapnel when you crank one out.

A lot of the CLT deals seem to be United/Lufthansa unfortunately- the only Alliance with which I have no status/miles.

Awaken was tugging it while PH was talking Disney. That seems unwholesome.

Also, I don't even know how anyone can pull against Brady at this point. The man is 44 years old.

Awaken was tugging it while PH was talking Disney. That seems unwholesome.

Also, I don't even know how anyone can pull against Brady at this point. The man is 44 years old.

awaken tugs it on one thread. ph has the cbm, video game, star wars, nba and Disney threads. Don't even get me started on the mom thread on ogboards2.com

Biff turn your damn sheep answers in. This week is for real.

CBS making a reality TV show called The Activist -- an activism competition -- feels both unbelievable and inevitable

So it’s like The Apprentice for activism. That seems bad.

I can't wait to see Al Sharpton fire someone because his/her/their activism wasn't inclusive enough and used fossil fuels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back