• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Bane being buff as hell certainly doesn't help the visual.

A quick Google search of NBA players with negative wingspans (wingspan < height). Lots of Dookies on the list.

fe48NdI.jpeg

Also:

D6tZzfoWsAADnHO.jpg

https://twitter.com/draftexpress/status/1129094874714779649

I want my props for predicting D'Antoni as the right pick for the Hornets. It was not met with any agreement at the time.

Memphis loves negative wingspans I guess? Gotta balance out the JJJ, Melton, SloMo freakishness I guess

Kaminsky has a negative wingspan because his neck is about a yard long and so his head. Most of his height occurs from the shoulders up. Hell his forehead makes me want to spray graffiti on it.

Speaking of Dookies, gotta admit, I love me some JJ Redick.

I want my props for predicting D'Antoni as the right pick for the Hornets. It was not met with any agreement at the time.

I still think it is an awful move and hope they don't do it. 70 year old Mike D'Antoni is not who is going to relate to LaMelo as he enters his prime. He'll make an already piss-poor defense worse, unless he brings [Redacted] with him, which would be the ultimate nutpunch. If they wanted an offense-only guy they should have stuck with Borrego, at least he is relatively young and great at player development.

Damn that was a great take. Do I like the Condor now?

Damn that was a great take. Do I like the Condor now?
his ‘old man and the three’ podcast is excellent, the draymond and CP3 episodes are must listens for NBA fans

his john collins episode is great for wake fans too

really his only bad take is his hate on giannis but otherwise he’s on point

his ‘old man and the three’ podcast is excellent, the draymond and CP3 episodes are must listens for NBA fans

Yeah that podcast is excellent. I hate he is a Dukie but he knows his stuff and is entertaining

this woke condemnation of the mad dog will not stand

Ben Simmons took a lotta heat for a guy who ends up getting a back surgery

The episode with CP3 is amazing. Those two dudes could have their own sitcom.

DeAndre Jordan and Danny Green + 1. BBall Paul -9. All other sixers are negative.

Doc Rivers wins again

DeAndre Jordan and Danny Green + 1. BBall Paul -9. All other sixers are negative.

Doc Rivers wins again

Except in the win-loss column, yea. Lol lazy troll in the first quarter.

Start of the fourth Deandre -9 and Reed -8. Nobody really effective at stopping the Heat shooters.

Maxey and Harden are playing a lot better than the Heat backcourt but it doesn’t matter.

Twice in three possessions shot clock violations.

Nobody wants to shoot for the Sixers.

Back