• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Aite, I'll go with Danny Green as my Embiid sub instead of bball Paul. Jeesh

Is there a theme song for this years playoffs?
Last year was x gon give it to ya
Might as well be mountain dew dew dew dew

They must have heard Chuck say he didn't see how Boston was going to win a single game.

Satisfying

Gotta admit, I thought the Bucks would tighten it up with that run at the end of the 1st.

I have no idea why Boston went away from their offensive game plan but I'll take it

Gotta admit, I thought the Bucks would tighten it up with that run at the end of the 1st.

I thought they would too. Tough to comeback when the Celtics go 13-20 from three in the first half. Brown’s hamstring is going to hurt tomorrow.

Good thing for them Game 3 isn't until Saturday. Weird that Games 2/3/4 are Tues/Sat/Mon and Wed/Fri/Sun instead of Tues/Fri/Sun and Wed/Sat/Mon.

Last edited:
Good thing for them Game 3 isn't until Saturday. Weird that Games 2/3/4 are Tues/Sat/Mon and Wed/Fri/Sat instead of Tues/Fri/Sun and Wed/Sat/Mon.

Agreed. Brutal for Heat/Philly and Mavs/Suns to go Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun with no extra rest

You'd think they'd want to have Celtics/Bucks and Warriors/Grizz on Friday/Sunday. I don't get it. Must be a scheduling conflict in Milwaukee or Memphis.

Back