• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

just dumb by Brooks. Best defender vs Curry, that's gonna hurt

Concert in Fiserv on Friday night.

I assumed the Bucks were past scheduling major events at Fiserv in early May.

Another insane dunk by Ja.

You'd think they'd want to have Celtics/Bucks and Warriors/Grizz on Friday/Sunday. I don't get it. Must be a scheduling conflict in Milwaukee or Memphis.

It is the way they have scheduled the NBA for the past decade, not necessarily due to arena commitments....if the 1st round series end early enough, and the ABC Sunday DH involves two game 1's (like it did this past Sunday), then there will always be that 4 day gap between Games 2 and 3 in those series. This year is unique in that no first round series went 7 games, so it is the first time the NBA will go completely dark for a day (on Thursday) during the conference semifinals since 2015.

It is the way they have scheduled the NBA for the past decade, not necessarily due to arena commitments....if the 1st round series end early enough, and the ABC Sunday DH involves two game 1's (like it did this past Sunday), then there will always be that 4 day gap between Games 2 and 3 in those series. This year is unique in that no first round series went 7 games, so it is the first time the NBA will go completely dark for a day (on Thursday) during the conference semifinals since 2015.

Thanks for your insight on this

So I understand that for those 2 series. Why have one go back to back to back to back while others take 4 day gap?

Thanks for your insight on this

So I understand that for those 2 series. Why have one go back to back to back to back while others take 4 day gap?

Because TNT decided they would rather start Miami/Philly and Phoenix/Dallas on Monday rather than Saturday (better ratings) once all those first round series ended in 6 games last Thursday, otherwise those two series would also have had 4 day gaps (no games on Wednesday this week).

These teams seem fairly evenly matched. Fantastic first two games

Is anybody else now distracted by how short Bane's arms are after hearing about how he fell in the draft due to his unusually short arms? I can't stop looking at how short they are. It actually looks bizarre

Is anybody else now distracted by how short Bane's arms are after hearing about how he fell in the draft due to his unusually short arms? I can't stop looking at how short they are. It actually looks bizarre

So NBA scouts had short arms inspection?

The day with Celtics / Bucks and Griz / Warriors is way more entertaining than the day with Sixers / Heat and Suns / Mavs

Hopefully CP3 and the Suns can finish Mavs in 4 or 5 and rest up for an epic WCF

it really is -- him and mikal bridges are the same height!

Gonna go ahead and give bmoney Rob Williams as a sub for Smart last night (highest regular season PPG of the remaining Celtics). Feel free to let me know if anyone objects.

i really wish you hadn't pointed this out, now i can't avoid noticing it

Back