• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2021-22 NBA Offseason Thread - Warriors extend Poole and Wiggins

Danny has shown some flashes this postseason of being an NBA player with multiple rings but he has had a miserable season.

NBA twitter is calling for the Sixers to bench both DAJ and BBall Paul and go small, guess they were + tonight with no center

NBA twitter is calling for the Sixers to bench both DAJ and BBall Paul and go small, guess they were + tonight with no center

Not sure that’s possible if the only guy who was positive in +/- was Niang and he fouled out in ten minutes.

When was the last time anyone saw DeAndre Jordan JUMP for a rebound?? He does not leave his feet. Can't be bothered with jumping. WTF is Doc playing him real minutes?

When was the last time anyone saw DeAndre Jordan JUMP for a rebound?? He does not leave his feet. Can't be bothered with jumping. WTF is Doc playing him real minutes?

Like manning doc likes what he likes and damn anything else.

Or

doc wants to dance with the girl that bring him. Unfortunately old ass clipper retreads are right up his alley.

That's a great story and damn Rodney what were you thinking? Yeah that was a busted up Bird by 92 but shit-talking him was a bold, bold choice.

I still get ptsd every time I see Mash from the time he lit us up in a game I thought we legit could win because we had Rodney and he was better than Mash. Not that day.

No NBA playoff games tonight but the WNBA season starts tomorrow. Seems like a missed opportunity.

does anyone miss rachel nichols? haven't thought about her all season

Not really. I don’t miss many people in media. They’re all easily replaceable. Even the good ones.

does anyone miss rachel nichols? haven't thought about her all season

Not at all. Everyone but Barkley is replaceable, nuts they get paid that much.

Guess Ben Simmons back surgery recovery time is 3 weeks? What kinda back surgery is that? A really deep mole removal ?

Back