• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football News Articles

Like Tostitos would pay somebody millions of dollars to make sure the Fiesta Bowl didn't have to take us.

If WF wins the ACC, then someone has to take us, and it will come down to the Fiesta or Peach.

I really can't see us in the Fiesta Bowl.

Neither can I. But it is one of the 2 NY6 games that have at-large teams this year. If we win the ACC and don't make the CFP, then either the Peach or Fiesta will have to take us. I think that the Peach is much more likely. But if we don't win the ACC we are looking at the Cheez-It Bowl.

Neither can I. But it is one of the 2 NY6 games that have at-large teams this year. If we win the ACC and don't make the CFP, then either the Peach or Fiesta will have to take us. I think that the Peach is much more likely. But if we don't win the ACC we are looking at the Cheez-It Bowl.

beating NCSU (and then winning one of the last two) and therefore winning the Atlantic is a must

This is cool. I could use that pullover. I need to update my Wake gear in general.
253611338_10225017358034209_2232758841723351941_n.jpg

Posted on the CT, but I have worn the same grey Arnold Palmer brand Wake polo and the same Wake socks every Friday this season. Since it's gotten cold I've added in a Nike WF quarter zip. Worn the same Wake tee on gamedays. LFG.

I’ve got like 3 of those Under Armor Wake Forest quarter zips, easy to wear 9 months out of the year.

Our friends to the south and east ran this article centered not around what WF has to gain but around what Clemson has to gain from beating the Deacs

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/...255851916.html Alexis Cubit serves primarily as the Clemson sports reporter for The (Columbia) State newspaper.

Next man up. Put an end to this pervasive narrative.

Dabo says Clemson is like a wounded dog on the side of the road just trying to stay alive. He asks fans to come Friday night and pitch a tent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hcKn8K_H9E

Last edited:
The last link to Youtube is an ACCN digital production and the blurb at the bottom is wrong. It says that WFU is "all but assured" of a slot in the ACCCG with a win. If WFU wins, we are in.

all three clemson fans picking wake. nice. bettors just going with brands.

Back