• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

Defense absolutely balled out tonight. Let’s get the kickoff coverage and the onside kick recovery cleaned up this week.

Would also be good if Roberson can play. Did anyone see him get dinged up? I could tell something was wrong in the first half and then did not see him after halftime.

Just finished watching a recording of the game.

Wow. Great atmosphere. Amazing to win a game against our main rival, both teams ranked, playing for control of the division, despite struggling on offense, defense, and special teams.

I love AT and would go to war with him, tonight he lost some focus, had some drops and also a few great timely grabs, AT next week goes from good to great at Clemson, our little guy Stewart was a stud today, big catch after big catch most on third and long

Lastly Sam struggled but still made things happen when things were against him….he comes

out of this a big dick playa, swing below your knees and carve Clemson up…that is my story

Extremely gratifying to walk out of that stadium with all those stupid fuckers in red all sad

Pathetic Fake injuries by state were beyond insane. State deserves shame for that sick attempt to slow our drives. #99's pinky is states MVP

I only heard the radio broadcast, but I had the same thought. It sounded as if this level of flopping would have been better suited to soccer.

Wasn’t there but on TV looked like a lot less red that I had feared. Looked like maybe 40% red? Thank god didn’t have to hear that “Wolf” “Pack” chant

Just got back from some quad rolling. Incredible win through plenty of adversity, but that last drive was epic. Hell of a game. Go Deacs!

Wasn’t there but on TV looked like a lot less red that I had feared. Looked like maybe 40% red? Thank god didn’t have to hear that “Wolf” “Pack” chant

Almost no red on the west side.

Just walked in the door. Amazing experience tonight. Crowd stayed lit and stood the whole time.

Although I’m getting of and holy shit college football games last forever.

You are the worst “fan” ever. Fuck off forever. I don’t care how few fans we have, I’m fine with one less if you’ll find some other team to “root for.”

Fusion on “Ignore” is your best move. Just an absolute pain in the ass moron.

Just went through the Twitter timelines of a few national CFB writers including Pete Thamel, Pat Forde and Stewart Mandel and not a single tweet about our game. But plenty of tweets about Texas-Kansas.

Just got back. Have no voice. I’d say it was about 30% state fans. Some great but some scum of the earth.

Feels so weird to win a game where our QB is off much of the night and throws 3 picks. Other than the final 2 defensive drives of each half, I thought Hemphill called a really good game. Please ditch the prevent though.

Believe there were 49 incomplete passes tonight which stopped the clock

Probably 10 reviews

State must have faked injury another 30 times

That is how you get a 4.5 hour game

Oh, and State fans in section 9 brought out the “Let’s Go Brandon” chant. Went all in with “Fuck Joe Biden” in the Men’s room behind Section 8.

No Smenda for first half of Clemson SUCKS

He hasn’t learned. Hope he does soon. Last year only nine players committed multiple targeting fouls during the season: seven committed two and two players were flagged three times. Those who commit a third targeting foul in a single season are suspended one game.

Student section was full, loud, and stayed to the end. Good job students.

outstanding student effort the past two games. They have gotten some well deserved shit in the past, but the students have been awesome against Duke and State. Hope that is a trend.

Just got home. What a night. Now have to scroll through here to find out what happened to Jaquarii.

Back