• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

Walking thru the lot after the game, a State fan ( obviously drunk) was hollering "fuck Joe Biden"; pretty sure he was trying to get a reaction from Wake fans. His wife thought it was funny; his middle school-aged kids looked embarrased. Nice parenting skills there Padre.

Walking thru the lot after the game, a State fan ( obviously drunk) was hollering "fuck Joe Biden"; pretty sure he was trying to get a reaction from Wake fans. His wife thought it was funny; his middle school-aged kids looked embarrased. Nice parenting skills there Padre.

Had a drunk state fan threatening to fight some people in my section over the fake injuries fortunately he sobered up and realized that he was being a shitty dad to his probably 8 year old kid being ignored sleeping slumped in the chair like a hobo.

They are a low-class bunch. I think that the next time we play them in WS, that we shouldn't sell beer to anyone wearing red. They can't handle their alcohol.

But most of them sure were quiet after the game. I loved the Student section waving good-bye to them as the filed out during the last 2 minutes.

Had a drunk state fan threatening to fight some people in my section over the fake injuries fortunately he sobered up and realized that he was being a shitty dad to his probably 8 year old kid being ignored sleeping slumped in the chair like a hobo.

Randy-Marsh-Little-League-Fight.jpg

Haven't seen him mentioned so I thought I would. Taylor Morin was huge tonight with 2 really big returns. Really helped us swing some momentum back our way and set up our struggling O. It seems really strange to say struggling offense when we scored 45 but I think all of us that watch this team regularly know what I am saying.

A.T. Perry was off tonight. Don't know what was going on with him but he had a bad game. Can't believe we threw him like 24 passes in one game, but we did.

I definitely think there is something wrong with Hatman's left leg and that contributed to his bad game. His left leg is his plant leg and he left a lot of passes short, especially the deep balls, which would happen if you can't firmly plant and torque. So cudos to Sam for gutting this one out. He is a warrior. Hope the leg is a minor thing that can heal quickly.

State is going to force the NCAA to create a rule about on-field injuries and reentering a game. That was egregious and completely on purpose. The coaches should be ashamed that they teach that shit.

Defense really did a heck of a job tonight. As much as it pains me to say it, State has a decent offense with Leary and the D did a good job with them tonight. Without the 2 KO returns, we probably win this thing by 2 tuddy's.

Haven't seen him mentioned so I thought I would. Taylor Morin was huge tonight with 2 really big returns. Really helped us swing some momentum back our way and set up our struggling O. It seems really strange to say struggling offense when we scored 45 but I think all of us that watch this team regularly know what I am saying.

A.T. Perry was off tonight. Don't know what was going on with him but he had a bad game. Can't believe we threw him like 24 passes in one game, but we did.

I definitely think there is something wrong with Hatman's left leg and that contributed to his bad game. His left leg is his plant leg and he left a lot of passes short, especially the deep balls, which would happen if you can't firmly plant and torque. So cudos to Sam for gutting this one out. He is a warrior. Hope the leg is a minor thing that can heal quickly.

State is going to force the NCAA to create a rule about on-field injuries and reentering a game. That was egregious and completely on purpose. The coaches should be ashamed that they teach that shit.

Defense really did a heck of a job tonight. As much as it pains me to say it, State has a decent offense with Leary and the D did a good job with them tonight. Without the 2 KO returns, we probably win this thing by 2 tuddy's.

He was limping the whole second half. It was definitely effecting some of his deep throws. Lacking some juice.

He was definitely emotional compared to most interviews I have heard him do. I think there's a real connection amongst this group of guys. One more win and it's a very special season

Giddy as a school kid! Played ugly, played hard, hung in there, persevered. He's glad for the team and hugely relieved.

Just walked in the door. Amazing experience tonight. Crowd stayed lit and stood the whole time.

Although I’m getting of and holy shit college football games last forever.

This one did for sure, and I wasn’t even getting of.

Bob McCreary was down on the field with the students and players after the game dancing around and having a ball. Love it.

Back