• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#16 NCSU at #12 Wake, 11/13 - 7:30p ACCN

You are the worst “fan” ever. Fuck off forever. I don’t care how few fans we have, I’m fine with one less if you’ll find some other team to “root for.”

Discussing freely, "STFU you little prick or just go find a safe zone. You're in my space."

I agree with others that D was much better and to me the biggest thing was shutting down ncsu running game and making them one dimensional so there was hope to make stops and lead to a number of 3rd and longs. As others said STs was reason for 14 points so 28 pts is a solid showing.

I agree with others that D was much better and to me the biggest thing was shutting down ncsu running game and making them one dimensional so there was hope to make stops and lead to a number of 3rd and longs. As others said STs was reason for 14 points so 28 pts is a solid showing.

Agreed! And they forced some really impressive turnovers, most of which were given right back with quick interceptions putting them giving back on the field. Thrilled to see the D show up tonight.

Actually, I think the post-game has been fantastic.

This is why you want to have your own network. Sure they will always hype the name programs but when you deserve some camera time you get it.

Just got back from the game. Defense just won that one. Fucking A let’s go. Damn.

I've never felt or seen Groves stadium like it was tonight. It was just different. Totally different. Big-time football different.

Our red zone offense was flawless, the pass to Ellison was a thing of beauty

And the red-zone defense was very good too- “bend but don’t break” was back!

Just got home. Hell of a night. This goes down in the memories with the BC game and the Maryland game.

Girlfriend who's a Clemson grad turned to me before the half and said "I truly get why you hate these fuckers so much". Amazing to shut up the wuffies.

Can't wait to be loud as hell in WestZone next weekend.

Back