• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT number: onward to KORY BOWL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catherine O’Hara was 4 years younger than me when she filmed Home Alone. James Gandolfini was 2 years younger than me in season 1 of The Sopranos. I’m officially old.

i haven’t used a microwave in 10 years

My wife will microwave my steaks before cooking them for me. I'm fairly sure that's gross, and I've told her not to do it, but she does it anyways and I can't really say I can notice the difference.

My wife will microwave my steaks before cooking them for me. I'm fairly sure that's gross, and I've told her not to do it, but she does it anyways and I can't really say I can notice the difference.

To defrost them?

Gas under $3 a gallon here in Texas. Biden sticker pointing to the total. So anyway this pump has a screen and as soon as I start filling up they show Clemson scoring a TD against Wake. WTF and FML.

Duke energy charges $0.09 per kWh, and my car gets around 3 miles per kWh which equals paying 90 cents per gallon for a 30 mpg car.

I think I did that math right.

About to crack another Celebration & start Planes, Trains, & Automobiles.

Anybody have experience with a double oven? Something like the picture below. I think a downside is I might not be able to fit an absolutely gigantic turkey or roast down there, but I feel like the perks of a second oven may outweigh that? Anything I'm not thinking of?

Dispatcher_RequestType_Image&Name_CHS950P2MS1_brushed_stainless__11101.1634383942.jpg

We had one for a while and I loved it. Having a small/separate zone was super useful

Holy shit how have I never seen Hoop Dreams until now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back