• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

I have no problem taking McGraw out. The usage after that was atrocious though.

Once keener was in, you cannot pull him for anyone other than Minacci.

Minacci can't find the plate either. Just been a complete breakdown of our pitching.

Guess it doesn’t matter anyway since Minacci is going to walk every batter.

The woman behind home plate smacking her empty water bottle is driving me crazy (but not as crazy as our bullpen).

The worst part of this season is we’re going to be stuck with Walter for two more years.

Normally I would agree but given momentum in our other sports I wouldn’t be surprised if Currie does what he really thinks is best. He has seen the ongoing underachievement in baseball and making regionals occasionally and then bowing out quickly isnt even considered mediocre when in ACC. Too much money put into the program and paid to coach to not have good fundamental baseball with decent bullpen mgmt.

We are doomed to continued failure because Walter continues to recruit pitchers to "develop". It's time to recruit d*** pitchers who can pitch!

This has to be one of the most pathetic displays I’ve ever seen. 6 runs with two outs, and runners on second and third.

Our pitching depth is so atrocious that it’s not like we had a chance even if we won this one. Awful.

Now we quietly exit with 6 batters swinging for the fences, several swings on ball pitches.

Guys who have pitched well all season just totally shit the bed.

Walter is the perfect coach for a university that doesn’t really give a shit about its baseball program.

I think Wake fans desperately want to care about baseball. We have great fan support for a school our size.

This has to be one of the most pathetic displays I’ve ever seen. 6 runs with two outs, and runners on second and third.

Can someone please tell me how Will Andrew’s has only 4 innings pitched all season when he has 9 Ks and batters are only .200 against him??!! Someone please tell me he is injured and not just wasting away when we trot out these other candy arms??

Back