• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

All of Tinsman's swings have been on high or outside balls this last at bat.

Last edited:
I think Wake fans desperately want to care about baseball. We have great fan support for a school our size.

But those in leadership positions have given no indication they really give a shit. Maybe Currie will change this. We’ll see. Overall the university has been ok with a mediocre program.

The worst part of this season is we’re going to be stuck with Walter for two more years.

This is the perfect time to make a change. And show that we are serious about competing for championships. Currie has weeded out a lot of Wellman tenured losers.

Walter is a bum, if he hadnt given a kidney he would have been gone 7 years ago and nobody would know who he even is. Has done about as bad as you can do from a winning perspective as possible. ACC, great facilities, great school…fucking loser. Why cant we be as good as Vanderbilt!

But those in leadership positions have given no indication they really give a shit. Maybe Currie will change this. We’ll see. Overall the university has been ok with a mediocre program.

What would you like them to do other than fire the coach? Tons of money has come in which means they are fundraising and we have perhaps the nicest facilities in the country.

Perfect way to end season. Complete mismanagement of bullpen with Keener out of bullpen instead of saving him to start as he has done most of season.

Feel really bad for so many other pitchers on staff that never got a chance this weekend.

Pathetic. I’m out. Too much else going on to waste my time on this. Another complete waste of a season under Walter.

I bet Walter gets one more season. Football is there. MBB is on the right track. WBB is the current project, so let them get going and then switch to baseball next.

Can someone please tell me how Will Andrew’s has only 4 innings pitched all season when he has 9 Ks and batters are only .200 against him??!! Someone please tell me he is injured and not just wasting away when we trot out these other candy arms??

Buhler?? Buhler….

I think Wake fans desperately want to care about baseball. We have great fan support for a school our size.

What would you like them to do other than fire the coach? Tons of money has come in which means they are fundraising and we have perhaps the nicest facilities in the country.

I don’t really know. I don’t follow the program closely enough to know. I know Walter has given us plenty of evidence he’s never going to make this program very interesting. Getting the press to write a thousand stories about a “pitching lab” when the program doesn’t win is the kind of thing that content and mediocre programs do.

Why would you wait to fire a baseball coach that you know 100% isn't qualified because you just hired a new women's bball coach? The players next season deserve better.

Why would you wait to fire a baseball coach that you know 100% isn't qualified because you just hired a new women's bball coach? The players next season deserve better.

Completely agree with this. Players deserve better and Walter has had his chances and just can’t win meaningful games.

Ad campaign in the Journal? Billboards? What’s the plan here folks?

Their reliever comes in and throws a season high 7 strikeouts. Our relievers come in and give up season high 6 HRs.

The difference in a wannabe and solid program.

The more I watch Squeeze Play, the more it sucks. UVa/Coastal is in the bottom of the 9th tied and they have 2 games in the first inning being shown instead.

Back