• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

I tuned in at 58-51 with about 5 mins to go. Never would guessed this was close.. amazing play to finish the game. That's a well coached team. Some fun stuff on offense but really impressed with the defensive effort to close them out
For a good time, go read all the posts on this thread

Wow. We’ve never had a team that finished on the road like this.

37a8a5cc9ec76c2eafeaa5f3cbac80fa.jpg

That last 5 minutes looked like an NBA team playing a high school team.

Anyone know WHAT IN THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?

Forbes on wins "20 is good, 25 is great, 30 is special"

Great D down the stretch! Way to finish on the big run.

I'm stunned at how we went all Hiroshima on State at the end of that game. I was uncomfortable for the first 35 minutes and then a 16-0 run. Damn.

Yeah i went from real nervous to real not pretty quickly. What a strangely paced game.

That 16-0 run felt like I was watching Keats get fired in real time.

The announcers are loving Forbes lol

Forbes call it a well-coached win, with a 😃. Refreshing.

Manman went lockdown on the one guy for State who was scoring. And he went into overdrive on O. Passing and shooting.

That's gotta be Carter Whitt's mom, right? Looks just like him. Same hair

I saw this game what Forbes talks about with Khadim being elite at hedging those picks. He consistently pushed the ball handler out without fouling, and got back to cover his guy.

Back