• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

My dad suggested state's dudes were shot in the final minutes from all of the pressing and zone. That would make a lot of sense

Damn I think the old Deacs have made me to jaded. Great finish. Forbes has Big dick energy.

Wow. We’ve never had a team that finished on the road like this.

37a8a5cc9ec76c2eafeaa5f3cbac80fa.jpg
Only one team flowed in the end, the other was FLAT.

Williams owned the last 5 minutes. That was impressive af.

Not in my wildest dreams did I think we would be 20-5, already 10 ACC wins…and so many away wins, incredible!

My dad suggested state's dudes were shot in the final minutes from all of the pressing and zone. That would make a lot of sense

i agree with this. state kept that game close with smoke and mirrors for 35 minutes.

11-3 football season followed by our first 20 win hoops season in over a decade with more to come, the Diamond Deacs got to keep it going.

11-3 football season followed by our first 20 win hoops season in over a decade with more to come, the Diamond Deacs got to keep it going.
I'm not sure many fans stop to think how amazing our sports programs are.

I'm not talking amazing for our size. Across all sports, we're a top national program.

Good point. Perhaps Forbes was just rope a doping them by letting them waste energy with the press.

Back