• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 25: WF at NC State - Wednesday 7 pm - ACCN

As Barkley would say, in my opinion, I thought that Sy played great. Everything we needed he seemed to supply.

Edit to add: The woman doing play-by-play should have taken the 10 minutes required to learn how to pronounce the names of the players. Very, very lame.

Last edited:
need one more win (which we will get) to have a winning season in ACC play.

WF football and basketball teams have both had winning seasons in ACC play during the same school year...twice now, ever (only other time: 1959-60)

2006?

I was at the game tonite. Very sparse crowd which was a bit surprising. Williamson was the man down the stretch. Definitely the MVP. Our defense is awesome.
Have always loved Sy and he was very good. Jake did his thing. Williams comes thru when he needs to. Love this team.

Defense went lock down after Forbes called the time out at the 9 min mark. Game was tied. State scored 6 points after that. Six points in nine minutes. Ballgame. I've seen Wake teams give up 6 points in 9 seconds.

Wake scored 24 over those same 9 minutes.

It's nice being on the winning side of massive runs in the second half. Forbes is the man. Great interview postgame.

The hot takes all game are such fun to read postgame. Guys, this season has been lots of minutes and I think we are doing some coasting. Isn’t it nice to have that talent? They handled the press very effectively as it did cause to play slow but BFD. Our TOs were mostly some sloppy ones by ManMan(but did you see that pass to Mucius?) and 4 for Carter.

After the despair and darkness of the past ten years. Enjoy this moment!!!

If you haven’t come to see this team play, you are missing a treat. Keep your head on a swivel for great passes and yes some ugly TOs.

We can beat duke at their place because of our defense. Have not been able to say that in the last 10 years.

The hot takes all game are such fun to read postgame. Guys, this season has been lots of minutes and I think we are doing some coasting. Isn’t it nice to have that talent? They handled the press very effectively as it did cause to play slow but BFD. Our TOs were mostly some sloppy ones by ManMan(but did you see that pass to Mucius?) and 4 for Carter.

With Manman you get a bunch of WTF plays both ways. Some could be Sports Center highlights, like the left handed cross court pass.

Agree Once you say WTF manman he makes a couple clutch great plays. He is fun to watch. Will say it again, Williamson was the man tonight when it counted.

I missed the first 25 minutes of the game. Is Monsanto in the dog house? 0 points in 8 minutes. Whitt almost equaling his minutes played with turnovers.

I missed the first 25 minutes of the game. Is Monsanto in the dog house? 0 points in 8 minutes. Whitt almost equaling his minutes played with turnovers.

dont think so at all. it came down to who he trusted to win the game at the end and it was the starting lineup along with Sy. .

Nope. He fired a quick one in his second half minutes with some dumb fouls but their zone was extended so not the best match for him.

Williamson was so important tonight. Came through I’m with some big playswhen Jake and Alondes weren’t at their best.

Back