• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

MBB Game 26: Miami Hurricanes @ LJVM - Saturday 3 pm - Bally

Man we have won some games this year in-spite of the turnover issues, not today. I love Alondes, I really wish he didn’t have so many turnovers.

Wong is an elite shot creator. Good lord, he worked three of our guys playing him pretty well on that last drive.

WGAF!!! Why was that even an issue. We shot ourselves in the foot repeatedly in the second half.

The refs missed some calls both ways. I have a very hard time blaming them. ManMan was a force offensively but had a horrible game with the ball. We turn it over way too much and it’s going to hurt us against good teams.

Our coaches did not do a good job. The ball should have run though Williamson all game. It didn’t.

We lost to a good team. It happens.

WLUFinM.png

They scored on 8/10 last possessions….defense wasn’t there

We lost to a good team. It happens.

This.

Miami beat Duke in Cameron. We made some mistakes but they had a hand in creating those mistakes.

This team is still good and I am pumped for the rest of the season.

Miami turned up the defense on the perimeter, and we let them have it with turnovers.

Maybe concern that the rotation is too short? Didn’t have the juice down the stretch.

Felt like this was a must win with the games next week ahead of us. Hope that I’m wrong. We’ve responded coming of losses this year.

Ya' think the team got the message today about TO's?!

Literally handed the game away. :tear:

You know what…I am fiery about Wake sports but I’m not super pissed about this loss. Miami is good, very well-coached and Wong is elite at getting the shot he wants.

We turn the ball over 3-4 times less and hit FTs and we get the W.

Jake and Alondes looked like they each drank bathtub gin before the game.

Back