• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Duke-Carolina

Also he was saying he would be an ambassador for the school. You don’t call yourself an ambassador of something, asshole. That’s a descriptor someone might have of you.

I think ambassador is the job title.

Haven’t enjoyed a non Wake Game as much in years.
Fuke Dook; so glad they got their assets handed to them.

And it's wonderful that ESPN basically has to re-program it's stories for tonight.

This is win-win. UNC shut up the experts that were going to slobber all over kaye tonight annnnnndddddd no way Hubert is going anywhere any time soon.

This

Have to think that once Cameron Indoor emptied out is when the gassers started! :)

Chris Carrawell didn’t shake Hubert’s hand post game. And Nolan Smith looked away when he did. Carrawell says it’s because Hubert didn’t shake theirs pregame. They are so small.

As promised, I didn't watch the game or check the score.

Just got home and my week is made. The threads of crying dukies are bringing me untold joy

In a just world the coverage of this wouldn't be trying to completely erase the loss. It's the biggest rivalry in the sport and the worldwide leader barely has the score up. It's like they just decided to go ahead with all the shit that had pre written regardless of the outcome or fact that a game actually took place

Always root against duke.

So today I'm just not going to watch or check the score until the game has concluded

Wrong.

No. The basic rule for the Duke-Carolina game is to always want the visiting team to win, preferably in a fashion that makes the home team feel like they got screwed. This is especially true today. I would like nothing more than for UNC to spoil K's last rehome game.

Wrong.

The correct answer is to pray for a roof collapse. It hasn’t happened yet, but doesn’t keep me from hoping twice a year.

Obviously the rooting interest is:

1) Massive sinkhole swallows the whole campus during the game.
2) the road team so you get the crowd reaction

bring in all the old dukies and all the jack ass fans to watch the asshole coach lose his last home game. Truly a great year. deacs are back and K is embarrassed in front of the nation. If only the narcissist left like Roy he would have saved himself all this but thankfully he got what was coming.

Last edited:
k should have just faded away rather than undergo the dook debacle that was last night. :dumb:

If they don't run the ACCT and NCAAT tables, the players may never be allowed to return to campus again.

Sad dookies fuel the best schadenfreude.

A courtside ticket at the holes-dook final k game $90k

Watching k and dook get boatraced by the holes: PRICELESS!!!!! :tear:

Last night the 'rationalization' was dook is so young and were not prepared for such a big moment.

I guess they will be a week older for the ACCT and all will be well. Too bad they are likely to be playing an older and experienced FSU team.

Back