• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Week 8: Answers due Friday at 12

I beat knight again. This time I left the soccer player blank, just for a challenge (not a challenge) and still beat 21 of you.

Dallas, Newton, and Big are tilting. Big and huge are not synonyms. Newton is a physicist. Dallas is just like WTF, Houston is the largest and much better city.

I beat knight again. This time I left the soccer player blank, just for a challenge (not a challenge) and still beat 21 of you.

Hey ATS, imagine what we could do with 2 competent teammates.

Y’all still eating at McDonalds despite your cholesterol?

They've got decent breakfast and a whole Starbucks coffee drink menu. And you can eat it while you drive, which rules Subway out for me.

also I encourage everyone here to look at your receipts, none of you spend 1000 or less on clothes

They've got decent breakfast and a whole Starbucks coffee drink menu. And you can eat it while you drive, which rules Subway out for me.

This is correct. If I want a sub, I am not going to subway. If I want drive through breakfast, McDonalds is a good option.

subway is at the same time disgusting and not delicious. At least Maka is delicious.

Dallas, Newton, and Big are tilting. Big and huge are not synonyms. Newton is a physicist. Dallas is just like WTF, Houston is the largest and much better city.
i get 'big' and almost put that bc sometimes the simpleton answer wins even if it's wrong. but i don't get Dallas at all. it's neither the largest nor the most visited. i guess bc of the Cowboys?

dallas is the most "texas" of cities and it is the largest metro area

Back